Which energy drink works best against GLP-related tiredness?

How do your usual meals look? In the beginning, I messed up by removing far too many carbs from what I ate. After I built a reliable meal prep routine, the tiredness disappeared. On top of that, the weight loss got better once I fine-tuned my food choices. Something as basic as a meal tracking app such as MyFitness Pal makes a big difference.
 
To me, dosing yourself with fake energy doesn't seem like a good or positive move. The "water" replies resonated with me, since everything else only stops your body from making changes — it hides the lethargy behind caffeine or whatever else. You're STILL "poopy"...to use your word. All you've done is bring in an outside source of "energy". Get some rest and eat healthy.

This too shall pass. 🫡

YMMV
 
finesse said:

The tiredness is genuine.

That said, first make sure your nutrition is optimal, and that sleep, stress control and physical activity are all solid.

After those are handled, look at whether your doses need adjusting. If that still doesn't help, load up on caffeine 😂

On a serious note, though, no supplement or caffeine will address the root problem.
Will not*
 
Electrolytes and protein shakes. I figured out that my tiredness was really just deficiencies caused by not enough calories and protein, plus being a bit dehydrated. These days I barely drink coffee at all, since my first cup has a scoop of protein powder in place of creamer, giving 25g protein and amino acids. Hope that helps!
 
If anything, Reta gives me more energy. Diet matters a lot—if you cut too hard, your energy will tank.
 
Back
Top