During my 8 weeks on Peps, I've been putting together some truly incredible salads. I skip beef and pork, only having chicken occasionally, plus fresh fruits and vegetables. Let's start a thread...what's on your plate? SHARE PHOTOS!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hahaha....back in my childhood, he was the one I watched! That's Hong Kong Phooeyeidos said:
Tonight, ratatouille is on my menu.
But on a more serious note: is he the kung fu king, “Hong Kong Fu Fu”? What name do people use for him where you live?
Honestly, that doesn't even appeal to me anymore — the appetite quieting is no joke.
My SO keeps a roster of vegetables deemed "edible," and it fits on a single hand!randompersonrandom said:
My second husband was the type who’d post pictures of his lunch every day in the group chat. A friend of mine would say, "Graham, I am begging you to eat a vegetable. Any vegetable."
randompersonrandom said:
My second husband was the type who’d post pictures of his lunch every day in the group chat. A friend of mine would say, "Graham, I am begging you to eat a vegetable. Any vegetable."
woundcarping said:
randompersonrandom said:
My second husband was the type who’d post pictures of his lunch every day in the group chat. A friend of mine would say, "Graham, I am begging you to eat a vegetable. Any vegetable."
Since jalapeños are technically a fruit, do they get a pass?
I'd assume pickles work the same way
View attachment 10372
View attachment 10373
Alright, I can't stand you.
reta-stacker said:
Alright, I can't stand you.
Should that turn out to be calamari, then delicious.