Seasonal1
Explorer
My interpretation was also 20 to 30 kits. I had my Zelle payment prepared and felt excited about having a reliable new supplier.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mine arrived from an April group buy......but what showed up came in completely different packaging, labeled "LJ" rather than Lobsteragussie said:
Ugh, the lobster situation… I only just received my order from a May group buy that was meant to go out in MayGr33dyOctopus said:
nope nope nope haha 20 or 30 vials, that's just to hold me over until the big order lands from that Lobster Shit Show gbwoundcarping said:
Gr33dyOctopus said:
yeah, group buy pricing tends to sit in the 120 to 150 range, though vendors usually ask for somewhere between 160 and 210, with a few exceptions such as Fu Rong at 150.
over on reddit, prices have fallen a lot on certain specials. right now one of the compounders is offering a 68mg vial, 3 of them for 3 months i believe. for compounded that is an amazing deal. that works out to 100 bucks a month for a full 15mg+ prescription.
it keeps getting cheaper. i'm not willing to go above 150 per kit, particularly when i'm buying 2 or 3 at once
I was under the impression you were after 20-30 T60 kits. 2-3 kits is a totally different ballpark — we're talking an order of magnitude apart.![]()
![]()
![]()
Hey Bubba, take a look at Binh. If he's got stock, it's typically 5 days. I passed you a link some time ago and you made a purchase from there.Gr33dyOctopus said:
nope nope nope haha 20 or 30 vials, that's just to hold me over until the big order lands from that Lobster Shit Show gbwoundcarping said:
Gr33dyOctopus said:
yeah, group buy pricing tends to sit in the 120 to 150 range, though vendors usually ask for somewhere between 160 and 210, with a few exceptions such as Fu Rong at 150.
over on reddit, prices have fallen a lot on certain specials. right now one of the compounders is offering a 68mg vial, 3 of them for 3 months i believe. for compounded that is an amazing deal. that works out to 100 bucks a month for a full 15mg+ prescription.
it keeps getting cheaper. i'm not willing to go above 150 per kit, particularly when i'm buying 2 or 3 at once
I was under the impression you were after 20-30 T60 kits. 2-3 kits is a totally different ballpark — we're talking an order of magnitude apart.![]()
![]()
Yeah, I picked up a handful of kits back then, but they ran 200 dollars apiece and I've burned through them already. On top of that, free shipping meant dropping around 700, and the vendor botched my order — I had to battle just to get the t30 that never showed. No thanks on that seller, but I appreciate it!BNLFL said:
Hey Bubba, take a look at Binh. If he's got stock, it's typically 5 days. I passed you a link some time ago and you made a purchase from there.Gr33dyOctopus said:
nope nope nope haha 20 or 30 vials, that's just to hold me over until the big order lands from that Lobster Shit Show gbwoundcarping said:
Gr33dyOctopus said:
yeah, group buy pricing tends to sit in the 120 to 150 range, though vendors usually ask for somewhere between 160 and 210, with a few exceptions such as Fu Rong at 150.
over on reddit, prices have fallen a lot on certain specials. right now one of the compounders is offering a 68mg vial, 3 of them for 3 months i believe. for compounded that is an amazing deal. that works out to 100 bucks a month for a full 15mg+ prescription.
it keeps getting cheaper. i'm not willing to go above 150 per kit, particularly when i'm buying 2 or 3 at once
I was under the impression you were after 20-30 T60 kits. 2-3 kits is a totally different ballpark — we're talking an order of magnitude apart.![]()
![]()
I went with this option in the end, thank you!!!! Melanin was really great to work with!bada bing said:
I think you might already be aware, but WW is running a mini-buy right now for the T60 at $165, which includes free shipping and 3p testing. From what I recall reading, the kits have already arrived and could be going out now. You'd need to double-check the shipping specifics yourself. While it's not the lowest price out there, the combination of no shipping cost and 3p testing makes it quite appealing, provided the shipping arrangements work for you.