Where to get the lowest-priced T60 or T30 from China at the moment?

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
I've got a bunch of group buys pending, yet I need 20 or 30 t60s shortly. My BFF purchase from last month is almost used up, though I think it ran 200 per t60 kit. That was handy, even if I had to wait for it to ship from China when I assumed it was a US warehouse 🤣

Had I known that, I might have skipped it, but it worked out fine.

I'm okay with a China wait as long as the supplier is reputable.

Fu rong sells t60s at 150, which is a solid price so far and that's my current plan. Still, I'm open to other options, particularly ones with recent coas.
 
yeah, group buy pricing tends to sit in the 120 to 150 range, though vendors usually ask for somewhere between 160 and 210, with a few exceptions such as Fu Rong at 150.

over on reddit, prices have fallen a lot on certain specials. right now one of the compounders is offering a 68mg vial, 3 of them for 3 months i believe. for compounded that is an amazing deal. that works out to 100 bucks a month for a full 15mg+ prescription.

it keeps getting cheaper. i'm not willing to go above 150 per kit, particularly when i'm buying 2 or 3 at once
 
I think you might already be aware, but WW is running a mini-buy right now for the T60 at $165, which includes free shipping and 3p testing. From what I recall reading, the kits have already arrived and could be going out now. You'd need to double-check the shipping specifics yourself. While it's not the lowest price out there, the combination of no shipping cost and 3p testing makes it quite appealing, provided the shipping arrangements work for you.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

yeah, group buy pricing tends to sit in the 120 to 150 range, though vendors usually ask for somewhere between 160 and 210, with a few exceptions such as Fu Rong at 150.

over on reddit, prices have fallen a lot on certain specials. right now one of the compounders is offering a 68mg vial, 3 of them for 3 months i believe. for compounded that is an amazing deal. that works out to 100 bucks a month for a full 15mg+ prescription.

it keeps getting cheaper. i'm not willing to go above 150 per kit, particularly when i'm buying 2 or 3 at once

Has Fu Rong been a vendor you've used in the past?

Was it a positive transaction?
 
bada bing said:

I think you might already be aware, but WW is running a mini-buy right now for the T60 at $165, which includes free shipping and 3p testing. From what I recall reading, the kits have already arrived and could be going out now. You'd need to double-check the shipping specifics yourself. While it's not the lowest price out there, the combination of no shipping cost and 3p testing makes it quite appealing, provided the shipping arrangements work for you.
I already tried search, and WW isn’t showing me anything particularly useful. Could you send the specifics by dm?
 
RaveBaddie said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

yeah, group buy pricing tends to sit in the 120 to 150 range, though vendors usually ask for somewhere between 160 and 210, with a few exceptions such as Fu Rong at 150.

over on reddit, prices have fallen a lot on certain specials. right now one of the compounders is offering a 68mg vial, 3 of them for 3 months i believe. for compounded that is an amazing deal. that works out to 100 bucks a month for a full 15mg+ prescription.

it keeps getting cheaper. i'm not willing to go above 150 per kit, particularly when i'm buying 2 or 3 at once

Has Fu Rong been a vendor you've used in the past?

Was it a positive transaction?

Only 1 person in my experience, but I sent payment and received KLOW plus RT60 in the mail.
 
HHB and HKB, both Forum Sponsors, currently list the T30 at 80$ under their usual "Promo" pricing, while 300$ is the threshold for free shipping.
 
It looks like reliability plus confidence/safety ought to matter more than possibly saving around $40 across a 10 month supply — or am I wrong about that?
 
The seller I use keeps her rates steady. A kit comes with free delivery, while a single vial costs $7. I won't go to anyone else unless the price is unbelievably low or she's out of stock.
 
Foggy-Hollow said:

bada bing said:

I think you might already be aware, but WW is running a mini-buy right now for the T60 at $165, which includes free shipping and 3p testing. From what I recall reading, the kits have already arrived and could be going out now. You'd need to double-check the shipping specifics yourself. While it's not the lowest price out there, the combination of no shipping cost and 3p testing makes it quite appealing, provided the shipping arrangements work for you.
I already tried search, and WW isn’t showing me anything particularly useful. Could you send the specifics by dm?
And I have absolutely no clue who WW might be. ??
 
spanky2026 said:

Foggy-Hollow said:

bada bing said:

I think you might already be aware, but WW is running a mini-buy right now for the T60 at $165, which includes free shipping and 3p testing. From what I recall reading, the kits have already arrived and could be going out now. You'd need to double-check the shipping specifics yourself. While it's not the lowest price out there, the combination of no shipping cost and 3p testing makes it quite appealing, provided the shipping arrangements work for you.
I already tried search, and WW isn’t showing me anything particularly useful. Could you send the specifics by dm?
And I have absolutely no clue who WW might be. ??
it's a reputable group buy on TG
 
dabolz said:

HHB and HKB, both Forum Sponsors, currently list the T30 at 80$ under their usual "Promo" pricing, while 300$ is the threshold for free shipping.
I'll take a look at them, thanks for the recommendation. It's good to know they're forum sponsors.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

yeah, group buy pricing tends to sit in the 120 to 150 range, though vendors usually ask for somewhere between 160 and 210, with a few exceptions such as Fu Rong at 150.

over on reddit, prices have fallen a lot on certain specials. right now one of the compounders is offering a 68mg vial, 3 of them for 3 months i believe. for compounded that is an amazing deal. that works out to 100 bucks a month for a full 15mg+ prescription.

it keeps getting cheaper. i'm not willing to go above 150 per kit, particularly when i'm buying 2 or 3 at once

I was under the impression you were after 20-30 T60 kits. 2-3 kits is a totally different ballpark — we're talking an order of magnitude apart. 😂
 
woundcarping said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

yeah, group buy pricing tends to sit in the 120 to 150 range, though vendors usually ask for somewhere between 160 and 210, with a few exceptions such as Fu Rong at 150.

over on reddit, prices have fallen a lot on certain specials. right now one of the compounders is offering a 68mg vial, 3 of them for 3 months i believe. for compounded that is an amazing deal. that works out to 100 bucks a month for a full 15mg+ prescription.

it keeps getting cheaper. i'm not willing to go above 150 per kit, particularly when i'm buying 2 or 3 at once

I was under the impression you were after 20-30 T60 kits. 2-3 kits is a totally different ballpark — we're talking an order of magnitude apart. 😂
nope nope nope haha 20 or 30 vials, that's just to hold me over until the big order lands from that Lobster Shit Show gb 🤣
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

yeah, group buy pricing tends to sit in the 120 to 150 range, though vendors usually ask for somewhere between 160 and 210, with a few exceptions such as Fu Rong at 150.

over on reddit, prices have fallen a lot on certain specials. right now one of the compounders is offering a 68mg vial, 3 of them for 3 months i believe. for compounded that is an amazing deal. that works out to 100 bucks a month for a full 15mg+ prescription.

it keeps getting cheaper. i'm not willing to go above 150 per kit, particularly when i'm buying 2 or 3 at once

I was under the impression you were after 20-30 T60 kits. 2-3 kits is a totally different ballpark — we're talking an order of magnitude apart. 😂
nope nope nope haha 20 or 30 vials, that's just to hold me over until the big order lands from that Lobster Shit Show gb 🤣
Ugh, the lobster situation… I only just received my order from a May group buy that was meant to go out in May 🤦‍♂️
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

woundcarping said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

yeah, group buy pricing tends to sit in the 120 to 150 range, though vendors usually ask for somewhere between 160 and 210, with a few exceptions such as Fu Rong at 150.

over on reddit, prices have fallen a lot on certain specials. right now one of the compounders is offering a 68mg vial, 3 of them for 3 months i believe. for compounded that is an amazing deal. that works out to 100 bucks a month for a full 15mg+ prescription.

it keeps getting cheaper. i'm not willing to go above 150 per kit, particularly when i'm buying 2 or 3 at once

I was under the impression you were after 20-30 T60 kits. 2-3 kits is a totally different ballpark — we're talking an order of magnitude apart. 😂
nope nope nope haha 20 or 30 vials, that's just to hold me over until the big order lands from that Lobster Shit Show gb 🤣

🤷‍♂️ 30 kits of T60 comes to "only" 18g. 😆
 
Back
Top