HouseCat said:
m100568 said:
HouseCat said:
vale113 said:
HouseCat said:
Shittersfull said:
Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
@Pocket put me onto this, & I placed an order for one just the other day! Pleased with the cost for such a crucial first aid item, all the more so since gray carries risk no matter what.
I'm unable to locate it, could you assist me?
Don't worry...it's somewhat buried, and I also had to get assistance locating it. Try looking up "In Case of Emergency Kit."
https://goodlifesupplies.com/product/in-case-of-emergency-kit/
When I looked into goodlifesupplies, I found no history of reviews through AI. What proof is there that the product matches what you pay for? That concern grows if the item just sits there until an emergency happens. I am not claiming it is counterfeit, but the whole thing seems too good to be true.
Someone here recommended goodlifesupplies.com (Goodies) to me, and I've been relying on them for several months now. Their products have consistently been top-notch, the pricing is reasonable, and orders arrive quickly. What sets them apart so far is that they're the only vendor I've come across whose sterilized carts I actually believe are sterile—there's an internal package indicator, and I appreciate that they openly explain their sterilization method. Obviously I can't confirm the adrenaline is genuine until the moment I need it, but this is a supplier I have faith in. Fingers crossed that day never comes.
EDIT: I should add that they also appear on Peppys' vendor/supplier list, which makes me fairly confident they've been thoroughly vetted by people far more expert than myself…Peppys doesn't appear to take these things lightly!