Where to buy epinephrine adrenaline

alexy7 said:

vale113 said:

alexy7 said:

Curious whether anyone here in Europe has managed to get it from India. From what I can tell, a large number of parcels end up being seized 😢
I came across a seller who promised delivery, but the shipping was 90 dollars.
wow that price is waaay too high 😢 considering what it actually costs. i'm not in italy myself, but if you're aware of other options, organizing a group buy could bring the price down
Give Rupharma a shot—that’s where I’d prefer to place an order. I doubt a group buy would attract much interest anyway, even if I tried to set one up. Was your IndiaMart order intercepted?
 
vale113 said:

Give Rupharma a shot—that’s where I’d prefer to place an order. I doubt a group buy would attract much interest anyway, even if I tried to set one up. Was your IndiaMart order intercepted?
Getting anything shipped in from abroad is a hassle, and rupharma won't take responsibility if customs grabs it—plus ampoules are the only form they carry. On top of that, rupharma isn't cheap. Sure, ampoules beat having nothing at all, but during a shock episode, locating a syringe and drawing up the correct dose is far from simple. A few people have had cerebrolysin orders from rupharma seized, though I'm not aware of anyone who bought epi through them.
 
Back
Top