Where to buy epinephrine adrenaline

vale113

Explorer
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Location
Italia
Hey everyone, I've been looking to purchase epinephrine, but IndiaMART was the sole source I came across, and their shipping fees are way too expensive. Any other suggestions?
 
Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
 
Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
I came across the 10-vial kit; the price itself is only a few dollars, yet secure shipping runs $90, while the cheap option would almost certainly be held by customs.
 
Good thing I've got 2 pens on hand thanks to a genuine allergy, since wow, these things cost a fortune!
 
RandomCrew said:

Good thing I've got 2 pens on hand thanks to a genuine allergy, since wow, these things cost a fortune!
I'm worried about tesa, even if things are okay at the moment,
 
Finding it in Europe is difficult. I had considered indiamart too, but the shipping fees are outrageous
 
alexy7 said:

Finding it in Europe is difficult. I had considered indiamart too, but the shipping fees are outrageous
Which country are you in? A low-cost shipping route exists, though it risks being seized; the optimal route would run you 90 dollars.
 
vale113 said:

Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
I came across the 10-vial kit; the price itself is only a few dollars, yet secure shipping runs $90, while the cheap option would almost certainly be held by customs.
Do you mean vials in lyophilized form that get reconstituted when required?
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

vale113 said:

Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
I came across the 10-vial kit; the price itself is only a few dollars, yet secure shipping runs $90, while the cheap option would almost certainly be held by customs.
Do you mean vials in lyophilized form that get reconstituted when required?
pre-filled
 
vale113 said:

WeezinDaJuice said:

vale113 said:

Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
I came across the 10-vial kit; the price itself is only a few dollars, yet secure shipping runs $90, while the cheap option would almost certainly be held by customs.
Do you mean vials in lyophilized form that get reconstituted when required?
pre-filled

Does it come in glass ampoules, or in vials?
 
WeezinDaJuice said:

vale113 said:

WeezinDaJuice said:

vale113 said:

Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
I came across the 10-vial kit; the price itself is only a few dollars, yet secure shipping runs $90, while the cheap option would almost certainly be held by customs.
Do you mean vials in lyophilized form that get reconstituted when required?
pre-filled

Does it come in glass ampoules, or in vials?
Ampoules
 
Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
@Pocket put me onto this, & I placed an order for one just the other day! Pleased with the cost for such a crucial first aid item, all the more so since gray carries risk no matter what.
 
HouseCat said:

Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
@Pocket put me onto this, & I placed an order for one just the other day! Pleased with the cost for such a crucial first aid item, all the more so since gray carries risk no matter what.
I'm unable to locate it, could you assist me?
 
vale113 said:

HouseCat said:

Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
@Pocket put me onto this, & I placed an order for one just the other day! Pleased with the cost for such a crucial first aid item, all the more so since gray carries risk no matter what.
I'm unable to locate it, could you assist me?
Don't worry...it's somewhat buried, and I also had to get assistance locating it. Try looking up "In Case of Emergency Kit." https://goodlifesupplies.com/product/in-case-of-emergency-kit/
 
HouseCat said:

vale113 said:

HouseCat said:

Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
@Pocket put me onto this, & I placed an order for one just the other day! Pleased with the cost for such a crucial first aid item, all the more so since gray carries risk no matter what.
I'm unable to locate it, could you assist me?
Don't worry...it's somewhat buried, and I also had to get assistance locating it. Try looking up "In Case of Emergency Kit." https://goodlifesupplies.com/product/in-case-of-emergency-kit/
Sadly, this option is limited to the US.
 
Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
Smart move, man. I picked up a few kits and they'll sit right next to my Narcan.

Came across a piece that said 80%+ of the original potency remains at 6 years. Sounds like reaching for expired epinephrine beats doing nothing when things go sideways.

Useful info.
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
Smart move, man. I picked up a few kits and they'll sit right next to my Narcan.

Came across a piece that said 80%+ of the original potency remains at 6 years. Sounds like reaching for expired epinephrine beats doing nothing when things go sideways.

Useful info.
At the 6-year mark, 80% remains. That's great news—thanks for sharing it!!!. I'm hoping to place an IndiaMART order before long. Adrenaline will be included in that order. I'm still uneasy about using IndiaMART, though.
 
Also... a vial may contain a larger dose than you intend to inject. I came across that info at some point. Can't recall the source
 
Shittersfull said:

Also... a vial may contain a larger dose than you intend to inject. I came across that info at some point. Can't recall the source
That's even better! I came across an NIH study too, which found that epinephrine stored in a syringe in the refrigerator had almost no degradation. Luer lock, no needle, capped.
 
HouseCat said:

vale113 said:

HouseCat said:

Shittersfull said:

Goodies. Not sure whether the amp is sold on its own, but a kit is available. Inside a small red box you get an amp, a syringe, and instructions.
@Pocket put me onto this, & I placed an order for one just the other day! Pleased with the cost for such a crucial first aid item, all the more so since gray carries risk no matter what.
I'm unable to locate it, could you assist me?
Don't worry...it's somewhat buried, and I also had to get assistance locating it. Try looking up "In Case of Emergency Kit." https://goodlifesupplies.com/product/in-case-of-emergency-kit/
Picked this up earlier today. Appreciate it!
 
Back
Top