For me, GLP1s have never produced any weight loss at all... With Keto, dropping pounds came simpler, faster, and without the constant back-and-forth... keto made it so so much eaiser... every month on keto I could reliably drop 14lbs
That said, what GLP1s definitely accomplished was making weight gain much harder... that part is accurate... taken as a whole, my time on GLP1s has honestly been a nightmare... endlessly god damned stalls... it makes no difference whether I eat far less or far more, the scale refuses to move in either direction... fucking weird... honestly I feel trapped because although not gaining is a plus, I badly need to drop at least another 25lbs... and it just won't come off... the sole method that seems to work for me, even if it's slow while on GLP1s, is removing carbs then adding them back... repeating that cycle over and over... the catch is that going carb-free on GLP1s turns into a hellscape of relentless hunger, the most awful sleep imaginable, and low blood sugar
That said, what GLP1s definitely accomplished was making weight gain much harder... that part is accurate... taken as a whole, my time on GLP1s has honestly been a nightmare... endlessly god damned stalls... it makes no difference whether I eat far less or far more, the scale refuses to move in either direction... fucking weird... honestly I feel trapped because although not gaining is a plus, I badly need to drop at least another 25lbs... and it just won't come off... the sole method that seems to work for me, even if it's slow while on GLP1s, is removing carbs then adding them back... repeating that cycle over and over... the catch is that going carb-free on GLP1s turns into a hellscape of relentless hunger, the most awful sleep imaginable, and low blood sugar