Hello beutiful
Explorer
I'm on the verge of placing my 1st order, and I saw a note on the site about a problem with the WhatsApp number, plus delays. Do numbers often stop working? I'm worried about being scammed.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is it APS that you were referring to?joaww said:
I'm not sure which Vendor you're referring to, but I came across one that I used not long ago and it had reported problems with its WhatsApp. So if it's not the same one, then it looks like multiple vendors are dealing with issues.
Indeed, that's correctHello beutiful said:
Is it APS that you were referring to?joaww said:
I'm not sure which Vendor you're referring to, but I came across one that I used not long ago and it had reported problems with its WhatsApp. So if it's not the same one, then it looks like multiple vendors are dealing with issues.
Would you mind sharing how you located them for delivery? I'm feeling anxious about transferring crypto, and I'd like to know if you've ordered from them more than once.joaww said:
Indeed, that's correctHello beutiful said:
Is it APS that you were referring to?joaww said:
I'm not sure which Vendor you're referring to, but I came across one that I used not long ago and it had reported problems with its WhatsApp. So if it's not the same one, then it looks like multiple vendors are dealing with issues.