WhatsApp Number Problems 😕

Hello beutiful

Explorer
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
I'm on the verge of placing my 1st order, and I saw a note on the site about a problem with the WhatsApp number, plus delays. Do numbers often stop working? I'm worried about being scammed.
 
I'm not sure which Vendor you're referring to, but I came across one that I used not long ago and it had reported problems with its WhatsApp. So if it's not the same one, then it looks like multiple vendors are dealing with issues.
 
joaww said:

I'm not sure which Vendor you're referring to, but I came across one that I used not long ago and it had reported problems with its WhatsApp. So if it's not the same one, then it looks like multiple vendors are dealing with issues.
Is it APS that you were referring to?
 
Yeah, quite often a number will switch or be out of reach for a little bit. Normally they’ll have alternatives such as email/telegram etc
 
Hello beutiful said:

joaww said:

I'm not sure which Vendor you're referring to, but I came across one that I used not long ago and it had reported problems with its WhatsApp. So if it's not the same one, then it looks like multiple vendors are dealing with issues.
Is it APS that you were referring to?
Indeed, that's correct
 
joaww said:

Hello beutiful said:

joaww said:

I'm not sure which Vendor you're referring to, but I came across one that I used not long ago and it had reported problems with its WhatsApp. So if it's not the same one, then it looks like multiple vendors are dealing with issues.
Is it APS that you were referring to?
Indeed, that's correct
Would you mind sharing how you located them for delivery? I'm feeling anxious about transferring crypto, and I'd like to know if you've ordered from them more than once.
 
Back
Top