krsct
Explorer
I placed an order for reta through a source that appears to be reputable. According to the contact, it might be as long as a month between when I ordered and when it actually gets shipped. Does that sound reasonable?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The maximum wait I've had was 5 business days, with the package originating in China.krsct said:
I placed an order for reta through a source that appears to be reputable. According to the contact, it might be as long as a month between when I ordered and when it actually gets shipped. Does that sound reasonable?
I really wish there were more "offerings" available from him.yrrdead said:
The initial — and latest — purchase I made from China arrived 12 days after I placed it. That said, when it comes to GLP1's amo/binh/bff, not only do you get the lowest cost, but your order will reach you within 3-4 days.