What’s the typical wait between paying for an order and it being shipped?

krsct

Explorer
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
New England
I placed an order for reta through a source that appears to be reputable. According to the contact, it might be as long as a month between when I ordered and when it actually gets shipped. Does that sound reasonable?
 
That doesn't match what I've seen. Possibly if you placed the order right at the start of the Spring Festival. Possibly if the item wasn't in their inventory. But if they had it in stock and your order went in ahead of the Spring Festival, that's somewhat concerning. Typically they get it out the door within a few days of ordering. Shipping and customs clearance are separate issues, those can drag on, but the delay isn't in dispatching it.
 
I’ve joined group buys where the wait was 4-6 weeks, and the items always arrived. I steer clear of ordering straight from the vendor.
 
I placed my order during the weekend, and it went out last night. The shipping label was generated on Sunday, but the Monday US holiday caused a 1-day delay.
 
krsct said:

I placed an order for reta through a source that appears to be reputable. According to the contact, it might be as long as a month between when I ordered and when it actually gets shipped. Does that sound reasonable?
The maximum wait I've had was 5 business days, with the package originating in China.
 
The initial — and latest — purchase I made from China arrived 12 days after I placed it. That said, when it comes to GLP1's amo/binh/bff, not only do you get the lowest cost, but your order will reach you within 3-4 days.
 
My CN orders have needed 16-21 days, with customs and the entry port making the difference. The vendors I buy from are currently on break, so nothing will go out before 2/23, and 3/1 is the latest they might begin shipping.
 
yrrdead said:

The initial — and latest — purchase I made from China arrived 12 days after I placed it. That said, when it comes to GLP1's amo/binh/bff, not only do you get the lowest cost, but your order will reach you within 3-4 days.
I really wish there were more "offerings" available from him.
 
My latest order heading into CH had an estimated window of 7-9 days, and it showed up on day 8, which is today. Overall, the speed of replies, how quickly I get a tracking number, and the delivery pace all leave me quite satisfied.
 
I'm in the US. My order went in on Saturday. That same Saturday night I got a tracking number, and the estimate I was given was usually 5 days, with 14 days as the ceiling. As far as the label shows, nothing has moved yet. If it still hasn't entered transit once the week is over, I'll reach out to them again.
 
I made a CH purchase right before the new year during a "get it before we stop shipping" promotion. So, 18 days with no movement, and after I reached out, I just received more promises....
 
I'm in the US. I reached out to a vendor on my own, made the purchase on Sunday, got tracking on Monday, and the package showed up on Wednesday.
 
Back
Top