What's the deal with Hospira water hype?

dayumay said:

Peptidedudez said:

Is it just the name? The only ingredients are sterile water and benzyl alcohol. If someone got USP-grade water plus benzyl alcohol and combined them at the right concentration or dilution, wouldn't that basically give you "Hospira water"?
Yeah, the hype around Hospira bac water is way too much. I've gone with standard bac water sourced from China and had zero issues for 2 years.
Honestly, the buzz around Hospira is completely justified...
 
Supremo22 said:

flipperdosan said:

Supremo22 said:

jamesprt said:

Can't get it in the EU, so I'm going with bac water from a vendor — 10 vials of 10ml.
Since Hospira is tough to get in the EU, I went ahead and picked up Genetek.
What's the method to obtain it?
Try Indiamart. Reach out to multiple sellers, negotiate on price, and you can probably land 100x10ml bottles for roughly 40-50$ shipping included.
I'll give that a look. A single 10ml bottle would likely stretch about 6 months for me, though.
 
flipperdosan said:

Supremo22 said:

flipperdosan said:

Supremo22 said:

jamesprt said:

Can't get it in the EU, so I'm going with bac water from a vendor — 10 vials of 10ml.
Since Hospira is tough to get in the EU, I went ahead and picked up Genetek.
What's the method to obtain it?
Try Indiamart. Reach out to multiple sellers, negotiate on price, and you can probably land 100x10ml bottles for roughly 40-50$ shipping included.
I'll give that a look. A single 10ml bottle would likely stretch about 6 months for me, though.
It comes in an ampoule, meaning once you open it, the whole thing has to be used right away—whatever's left over gets discarded.
 
Since day 1 of my grey journey, I've gone with vendor bac and never had any problems from it. This time, however, my vendor told me bac is out of stock 🤔

Last month, when I tried ordering klow80 through them, that was unavailable too, same as R30. On top of that, they've been posting less on the forum. A gal gets nervous seeing signs like that.

So I figured I'd switch over to jeep, but then came across everything about the latest testing problem and endotoxin scandal. Makes me very glad to be a member of this forum!!

P.s I've gone through the threads on sourcing hospira here in the uk from Canada midwifery suppliers. There's got to be a uk or EU ( preferably German) option we can get our hands on. But what 🤔

I have a load of peptides coming in and need me some bac!
 
headward said:

Supremo22 said:

jamesprt said:

Can't get it in the EU, so I'm going with bac water from a vendor — 10 vials of 10ml.
Since Hospira is tough to get in the EU, I went ahead and picked up Genetek.
I picked up GT too. Fifty ampules ran me half a bill. The testing group I'm in reports solid results. Even so, I'm still going through some untested bac water from a random vendor, and I don't use filters. From what I gather, if you have no symptoms at all, there's nothing to worry about. It isn't a silent killer. Most likely it's fine, and endotoxins don't amount to much.

could you post that test in this thread, or send it to me directly?
 
donzilla said:

headward said:

Supremo22 said:

jamesprt said:

Can't get it in the EU, so I'm going with bac water from a vendor — 10 vials of 10ml.
Since Hospira is tough to get in the EU, I went ahead and picked up Genetek.
I picked up GT too. Fifty ampules ran me half a bill. The testing group I'm in reports solid results. Even so, I'm still going through some untested bac water from a random vendor, and I don't use filters. From what I gather, if you have no symptoms at all, there's nothing to worry about. It isn't a silent killer. Most likely it's fine, and endotoxins don't amount to much.

could you post that test in this thread, or send it to me directly?
Honestly, I'm not sure. But over on the STG tg, you could pose that question about the test. Usually, bac water gets seen as pretty low risk since it's so simple to produce—some folks even make it themselves. All it takes is 2 components: sterile water plus benzoyl alcohol. Personally, I'm still going through untested vendor bac toilet water. As far as I'm concerned, Genetek is fine.
 
Back
Top