What would you have done ?

kazza94x said:

spanky2026 said:

Still purchasing compounded, and obsessively tracking each sign that one more compounder is exiting the GLP market. (The BPI and ProRX mess still has me rattled)
Which drama are you referring to?
Back in April, 2 major compounders — BPI and ProRX — abruptly stopped making GLPs. The reason may or may not have been FDA pressure, whether genuine or merely suggested. These shutdowns landed roughly 1 to 2 weeks apart, which set off a huge scramble: people rushed to purchase compounded product and stockpile it, fearing the halts signaled worse to come. At that point I was on compounded myself, and I grabbed whatever quantity I could. Working through the whole stash will take me until next year, lol.
 
Not much would be different for me. The things I'd have missed out on knowing are the uptick in failed testing and the way some vendors disappear the moment problems come up.

Even so, I made the effort to find vennys myself through all kinds of other sites and people's referrals (my advice is that everyone should do the same) since learning crypto was never on the table for me.

People point out that scammers and legit sellers alike rely on crypto, and there's no way I could have screened things well enough for that or taken on the chance of money going to the wrong address.
 
This community likely stopped me from making a dumb mistake. Buying white market goods from China, chatting with sellers on WhatsApp, waiting through slow shipping—none of that is new to me.

I came across a basic peps site that pointed visitors to 2 WhatsApp numbers, yet something felt off.

So I started searching for any kind of info that added up. That’s how I ended up here.

Turns out the site was 1 of those fake SSA pages that appeared just as things blew up. 💥

Crisis averted!
 
I'd probably still be using compounded tirz too, attempting to buy extra and make each dose last as long as I could. The thing is, I came across gray before I'd even heard of compounded. A fitness expert I've followed for ages brought it up. He does a lot of podcast interviews and put out a GLP-1 book not long ago. During a discussion about what it costs without insurance, he touched on gray as an option, but back then I figured it would be too much hassle to figure out. Later, after I learned about compounded, I kept seeing gray pop up in more places, so I chose to look into it while beginning a three month compounded plan.
 
spanky2026 said:

kazza94x said:

spanky2026 said:

Still purchasing compounded, and obsessively tracking each sign that one more compounder is exiting the GLP market. (The BPI and ProRX mess still has me rattled)
Which drama are you referring to?
Back in April, 2 major compounders — BPI and ProRX — abruptly stopped making GLPs. The reason may or may not have been FDA pressure, whether genuine or merely suggested. These shutdowns landed roughly 1 to 2 weeks apart, which set off a huge scramble: people rushed to purchase compounded product and stockpile it, fearing the halts signaled worse to come. At that point I was on compounded myself, and I grabbed whatever quantity I could. Working through the whole stash will take me until next year, lol.

Grogu said:

kazza94x said:

spanky2026 said:

Still purchasing compounded, and obsessively tracking each sign that one more compounder is exiting the GLP market. (The BPI and ProRX mess still has me rattled)
Which drama are you referring to?

Drama seems to follow the compounded glp1 world constantly.

Maybe the most notable example came in March 2025, when it looked like compounded tirzepatide might be shut down for good. Lilly had just won a court ruling that was expected to halt large-scale production of compounded tirzepatide, though specialized individual dosing and additives were still going to be permitted. That prospect drove people to buy up and stash supplies ahead of March 2025. Nearly every major 503b outsourcing facility — BPI, ProRx, Olympia, Empower, and others — announced they would halt output. These 503b facilities fall under FDA oversight, and when a drug is in shortage they are permitted to mass produce compounded forms of it.

More drama tends to follow because 503b outsourcing facilities get FDA inspections. So when an inspection report turns up with unfavorable findings, the reaction can be huge. A lot of people suspected ProRx was just "water".
Wow, this is wild. I feel for those of you who stocked up on compounded tirz when securing grey is now simpler. If a peptide turned out to be water or caused harm to my body, I would be very upset. It isn't worth the trouble when making the peptide in the first place doesn't cost alot. Health should never come second to money.
 
spanky2026 said:

kazza94x said:

spanky2026 said:

Still purchasing compounded, and obsessively tracking each sign that one more compounder is exiting the GLP market. (The BPI and ProRX mess still has me rattled)
Which drama are you referring to?
Back in April, 2 major compounders — BPI and ProRX — abruptly stopped making GLPs. The reason may or may not have been FDA pressure, whether genuine or merely suggested. These shutdowns landed roughly 1 to 2 weeks apart, which set off a huge scramble: people rushed to purchase compounded product and stockpile it, fearing the halts signaled worse to come. At that point I was on compounded myself, and I grabbed whatever quantity I could. Working through the whole stash will take me until next year, lol.
MLB isn't around anymore either. I came across it on the J5 platform — he was selling a lot, and I'm sitting on 50 vials of MLB Reta. My guess is it's tied to those Chinese inspections.
 
kazza94x said:

spanky2026 said:

Still purchasing compounded, and obsessively tracking each sign that one more compounder is exiting the GLP market. (The BPI and ProRX mess still has me rattled)
Which drama are you referring to?
They left the glp1 market. FDA got really upset and began threatening real fines.

Back to the subject: wow, a few of the women in here really set me up properly. kpv probably never would have made it into my cart. And even after I bought it, there's a good chance I'd have skipped the injection. Allergic reactions worried me. Mixed 30mg with 3ml hospira, then 4 days later went with the 250mcg dose, followed by 500mg for dose 2 and 800mcg for dose 3😂.

I'd likely still be ordering compound despite sitting on over 700mg while only using 4mg per week. Sales still trigger that urge to buy on impulse in me😫 but I've held off.

My time on Reddit for glp1 has dropped a lot. The more distance I get, the clearer it is that I simply don't click with that crowd. Lost count of how many times I got torn apart for sharing which TH never demanded rx proof, letting someone score a 15mg rx. OMG 😱 insurance quit covering zep and I've been feeding telehealths lies ever since. Anyway, t60 and kpv50 are on the way.
 
Back
Top