Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Romulusguy said:
I would have gone down to San Diego and started jackin' it!
That part of the country is beautiful. I've passed through on cross-country drives a handful of times. Never while "the gathering" was happening.Herkimer P Shagnasty said:
I can't stand reddit, so Google would have remained my go-to.
I'd still be in Sturgis. Except my saddlebag would carry a vial of T20 that cost way too much, plus Mexican bac water. I'd be thrilled AF about having enough for 2 months. Ignorance is bliss?
Kegels, dear. They'll do you good.bamagirl26 said:
Romulusguy said:
I would have gone down to San Diego and started jackin' it!
Wow, I'm going to need peptides for bladder control. That's absurd!! LMAO
hahaha, I was only joking, but yeah, yeah they really areHereKittyKitty said:
That part of the country is beautiful. I've passed through on cross-country drives a handful of times. Never while "the gathering" was happening.Herkimer P Shagnasty said:
I can't stand reddit, so Google would have remained my go-to.
I'd still be in Sturgis. Except my saddlebag would carry a vial of T20 that cost way too much, plus Mexican bac water. I'd be thrilled AF about having enough for 2 months. Ignorance is bliss?
Kegels, dear. They'll do you good.bamagirl26 said:
Romulusguy said:
I would have gone down to San Diego and started jackin' it!
Wow, I'm going to need peptides for bladder control. That's absurd!! LMAO
I'd have kept wading through the garbage on reddit, and in all likelihood put a bullet in myself out of sheer revulsion.kazza94x said:
If you hadn't come across this group and found out about peptides, what would you have done ?
Which drama are you referring to?spanky2026 said:
Still purchasing compounded, and obsessively tracking each sign that one more compounder is exiting the GLP market. (The BPI and ProRX mess still has me rattled)
kazza94x said:
Which drama are you referring to?spanky2026 said:
Still purchasing compounded, and obsessively tracking each sign that one more compounder is exiting the GLP market. (The BPI and ProRX mess still has me rattled)