What Should I Add to My Stack Next?

kimmieko22 said:

chonkkk said:

kimmieko22 said:

rixsternaz said:

Kimmie, my take is that your current lineup has too many peptides running simultaneously. Once several peptides converge on one pathway, their impact drops off and your outcomes shrink. On top of that, they may drive up inflammation, which goes against what you want. If it were me, I'd hit pause and use Reta (4mg) on its own for 2 weeks, then bring MOTS-C + NAD into the mix for another 2 weeks. That combination switches on AMPK, ramps up fat burning, lowers inflammation, supports better mitochondrial efficiency and speeds recovery. After those 2 weeks are done, introduce SS31 to help mitochondria repair. Should weight still not come off, I'd add AOD9604 to assist fat mobilization.

All of this presumes a clean, high protein way of eating plus strength training and light aerobics, even a walk after a meal. Make sure your calorie intake is sufficient, ~1600 - 1800. Hope this is useful!
My peptides are always on a rotation schedule. What you see is simply what's sitting in my fridge right now. Four is my cap at any one time, so I can tell which one is actually doing something. That said, I'm with you — I'll go back to square one on reta at 5 milligrams, then bring AOD into the mix. Letting my body cycle off peptides matters to me. Every week I skip injections on 2 days.

4 days a week I'm at the gym. My daily intake sits near 1600 calories with 140 grams of protein. Processed foods are a complete no for me; I'm a health nut. Even so, I've been chunky my whole life. On the bright side, my shape is good.

Thanks for the advice.
Seriously—1600 cal daily, hitting the gym 4x weekly, plus 4mg of reta, and the scale still won't budge? What's your bmr?
I know I should have it tested once more, though the previous result wasn't particularly elevated. My doctor back then pushed for 1200 calories a day since she was stumped about why the scale wouldn't move. My build is curvy, and the bulk of my weight sits in my hips and thighs.
As long as you keep it brief and get plenty of protein, 1200 ought to be manageable. I'm currently running a harsh cut at 1200 and in roughly 1.5 months I just reached 13.6% BF.
 
chonkkk said:

kimmieko22 said:

chonkkk said:

kimmieko22 said:

rixsternaz said:

Kimmie, my take is that your current lineup has too many peptides running simultaneously. Once several peptides converge on one pathway, their impact drops off and your outcomes shrink. On top of that, they may drive up inflammation, which goes against what you want. If it were me, I'd hit pause and use Reta (4mg) on its own for 2 weeks, then bring MOTS-C + NAD into the mix for another 2 weeks. That combination switches on AMPK, ramps up fat burning, lowers inflammation, supports better mitochondrial efficiency and speeds recovery. After those 2 weeks are done, introduce SS31 to help mitochondria repair. Should weight still not come off, I'd add AOD9604 to assist fat mobilization.

All of this presumes a clean, high protein way of eating plus strength training and light aerobics, even a walk after a meal. Make sure your calorie intake is sufficient, ~1600 - 1800. Hope this is useful!
My peptides are always on a rotation schedule. What you see is simply what's sitting in my fridge right now. Four is my cap at any one time, so I can tell which one is actually doing something. That said, I'm with you — I'll go back to square one on reta at 5 milligrams, then bring AOD into the mix. Letting my body cycle off peptides matters to me. Every week I skip injections on 2 days.

4 days a week I'm at the gym. My daily intake sits near 1600 calories with 140 grams of protein. Processed foods are a complete no for me; I'm a health nut. Even so, I've been chunky my whole life. On the bright side, my shape is good.

Thanks for the advice.
Seriously—1600 cal daily, hitting the gym 4x weekly, plus 4mg of reta, and the scale still won't budge? What's your bmr?
I know I should have it tested once more, though the previous result wasn't particularly elevated. My doctor back then pushed for 1200 calories a day since she was stumped about why the scale wouldn't move. My build is curvy, and the bulk of my weight sits in my hips and thighs.
As long as you keep it brief and get plenty of protein, 1200 ought to be manageable. I'm currently running a harsh cut at 1200 and in roughly 1.5 months I just reached 13.6% BF.
It can be done, though not for long. Come May, I'll spend 1 month at 1400 per day and drop carbs from 100 down to 50 daily. We'll find out whether that does the trick.
 
miameow said:

Rather than follow the usual advice, my suggestion is to have bloodwork completed first, before you think about stacking anything new. Pay attention to hormone levels, thyroid function, and typical deficiencies too. At your age, HRT may deliver far more benefit than peptides can. Guys often call reta + test + hgh the god stack. If you're a woman over 40, then e/p/t is the goddess stack.
Could someone explain what the e/p/t stack is?

After 1 year on GLP-1, I'm still morbidly obese and have only dropped 60 pounds. That's absurd. My rate of loss is 2 pounds/month, if that! I'm post menopause and just slightly hypothyroid.

Sema for a few months, then Tirz for 6 months, Reta for three months--the scale will NOT budge.

But I get a shit-ton of other benefits, so I'll never stop, but damn.
 
QueenMuntha said:

miameow said:

Rather than follow the usual advice, my suggestion is to have bloodwork completed first, before you think about stacking anything new. Pay attention to hormone levels, thyroid function, and typical deficiencies too. At your age, HRT may deliver far more benefit than peptides can. Guys often call reta + test + hgh the god stack. If you're a woman over 40, then e/p/t is the goddess stack.
Could someone explain what the e/p/t stack is?

After 1 year on GLP-1, I'm still morbidly obese and have only dropped 60 pounds. That's absurd. My rate of loss is 2 pounds/month, if that! I'm post menopause and just slightly hypothyroid.

Sema for a few months, then Tirz for 6 months, Reta for three months--the scale will NOT budge.

But I get a shit-ton of other benefits, so I'll never stop, but damn.
Dropping 60lbs is no small feat.
 
Estradiol, progesterone and testosterone — that's the EPT route. Add microdoses of the two thyroid meds (liothyronine and levothyroxine) and my wife finally got her mood, sleep and general wellbeing back.
 
QueenMuntha said:

miameow said:

Rather than follow the usual advice, my suggestion is to have bloodwork completed first, before you think about stacking anything new. Pay attention to hormone levels, thyroid function, and typical deficiencies too. At your age, HRT may deliver far more benefit than peptides can. Guys often call reta + test + hgh the god stack. If you're a woman over 40, then e/p/t is the goddess stack.
Could someone explain what the e/p/t stack is?

After 1 year on GLP-1, I'm still morbidly obese and have only dropped 60 pounds. That's absurd. My rate of loss is 2 pounds/month, if that! I'm post menopause and just slightly hypothyroid.

Sema for a few months, then Tirz for 6 months, Reta for three months--the scale will NOT budge.

But I get a shit-ton of other benefits, so I'll never stop, but damn.
Hmm, there's an error in your calculation somewhere. Losing 60lbs per year works out to 5 lbs each month, roughly 1lb weekly — and that's an excellent pace for sustained weight loss. Should you have hit a plateau lasting over a month, that would be a different situation, but if things are still moving along steadily, simply continue as you are!
 
kimmieko22 said:

I could really use some guidance on my next step.

There are several peptides I'm eyeing, and sure, I get that the goal determines everything. Since I'm a 40-year-old woman and losing weight matters most to me, I'd like to hear what others think belongs in a rotation.

Right now I take Reta at 4 milligrams and I'm thinking about increasing it because the scale won't budge. No matter how clean my lifestyle is, my weight has always been a fight.

Beyond that, I'm using 5 amino 1mq, mots ss31 bpc TA1 and selank.

The ones I'm thinking about adding are aod9604, ghk cu, kpv, L carnatine, epitalan, and NAD. Before spending any more money, I'd love to hear which ones I should hold off on or forget about. If there's anything else I ought to look into, please tell me.
When I raised my dosage, I quit eating completely. Nausea hit, food tasted completely different, and I became sensitive to temperature too. I made it to 6mg and that was my limit — even getting water down felt like a task. So I went back down to 2mg, then brought in motsc and ara290, and the plateau finally gave way. Now the chills show up only now and then, and I can eat and drink normally again. Possibly that's down to the 5mg of motsc I was using every other day.

Since I have a mild case of hypoglycemia, going without food for extended stretches isn't something I can do. On top of that, that kind of behavior costs you muscle mass. A slow loss is fine by me, as long as it keeps moving. Food still tastes a little odd, like I can pick up on the weird stuff added to it. Being in control feels good.

Has a sauna or some other heat therapy that makes you sweat — to draw junk out through your pores — crossed your mind? Every time you cool down, it forces a reset.
 
winiki said:

kimmieko22 said:

I could really use some guidance on my next step.

There are several peptides I'm eyeing, and sure, I get that the goal determines everything. Since I'm a 40-year-old woman and losing weight matters most to me, I'd like to hear what others think belongs in a rotation.

Right now I take Reta at 4 milligrams and I'm thinking about increasing it because the scale won't budge. No matter how clean my lifestyle is, my weight has always been a fight.

Beyond that, I'm using 5 amino 1mq, mots ss31 bpc TA1 and selank.

The ones I'm thinking about adding are aod9604, ghk cu, kpv, L carnatine, epitalan, and NAD. Before spending any more money, I'd love to hear which ones I should hold off on or forget about. If there's anything else I ought to look into, please tell me.
When I raised my dosage, I quit eating completely. Nausea hit, food tasted completely different, and I became sensitive to temperature too. I made it to 6mg and that was my limit — even getting water down felt like a task. So I went back down to 2mg, then brought in motsc and ara290, and the plateau finally gave way. Now the chills show up only now and then, and I can eat and drink normally again. Possibly that's down to the 5mg of motsc I was using every other day.

Since I have a mild case of hypoglycemia, going without food for extended stretches isn't something I can do. On top of that, that kind of behavior costs you muscle mass. A slow loss is fine by me, as long as it keeps moving. Food still tastes a little odd, like I can pick up on the weird stuff added to it. Being in control feels good.

Has a sauna or some other heat therapy that makes you sweat — to draw junk out through your pores — crossed your mind? Every time you cool down, it forces a reset.
Once I moved up to 6mg, the response I got matched that one exactly. Eating became something I barely cared about at all, and even getting enough water down was hard work. On top of that, nausea showed up, along with orthostatic hypotension — standing up quickly left me feeling like I might black out. That larger dose really seemed to take over fast, and not in a good way. Having zero appetite like that was strange and deeply uncomfortable.
 
Back
Top