What Should I Add to My Stack Next?

kimmieko22

Explorer
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Haltom city tx
I could really use some guidance on my next step.

There are several peptides I'm eyeing, and sure, I get that the goal determines everything. Since I'm a 40-year-old woman and losing weight matters most to me, I'd like to hear what others think belongs in a rotation.

Right now I take Reta at 4 milligrams and I'm thinking about increasing it because the scale won't budge. No matter how clean my lifestyle is, my weight has always been a fight.

Beyond that, I'm using 5 amino 1mq, mots ss31 bpc TA1 and selank.

The ones I'm thinking about adding are aod9604, ghk cu, kpv, L carnatine, epitalan, and NAD. Before spending any more money, I'd love to hear which ones I should hold off on or forget about. If there's anything else I ought to look into, please tell me.
 
My weight loss hit a plateau after dropping 41 lbs, so I recently began stacking a low dose of Reta with my usual Tirz (10mg to 1mg, working toward 10/2 over the next few weeks).

On top of that, I picked up some Cagrilintide to help curb appetite. I'm thinking about using it either as a replacement for the Tirz/Reta combo or just in place of the Reta. The plan I have in mind starts at 10mg/.25mg and increases each week until reaching 10mg/2mg.

Since the current meds are losing their punch, I'm eager to hear what other approaches people use to keep the weight loss going.
 
kimmieko22 said:

I could really use some guidance on my next step.

There are several peptides I'm eyeing, and sure, I get that the goal determines everything. Since I'm a 40-year-old woman and losing weight matters most to me, I'd like to hear what others think belongs in a rotation.

Right now I take Reta at 4 milligrams and I'm thinking about increasing it because the scale won't budge. No matter how clean my lifestyle is, my weight has always been a fight.

Beyond that, I'm using 5 amino 1mq, mots ss31 bpc TA1 and selank.

The ones I'm thinking about adding are aod9604, ghk cu, kpv, L carnatine, epitalan, and NAD. Before spending any more money, I'd love to hear which ones I should hold off on or forget about. If there's anything else I ought to look into, please tell me.
Up the dosage and get additional reta. Those other peptides are fine and might do something for you, yet aside from anecdotal reports, there is no solid evidence supporting them.
 
Kimmie, my take is that your current lineup has too many peptides running simultaneously. Once several peptides converge on one pathway, their impact drops off and your outcomes shrink. On top of that, they may drive up inflammation, which goes against what you want. If it were me, I'd hit pause and use Reta (4mg) on its own for 2 weeks, then bring MOTS-C + NAD into the mix for another 2 weeks. That combination switches on AMPK, ramps up fat burning, lowers inflammation, supports better mitochondrial efficiency and speeds recovery. After those 2 weeks are done, introduce SS31 to help mitochondria repair. Should weight still not come off, I'd add AOD9604 to assist fat mobilization.

All of this presumes a clean, high protein way of eating plus strength training and light aerobics, even a walk after a meal. Make sure your calorie intake is sufficient, ~1600 - 1800. Hope this is useful!
 
rixsternaz said:

Kimmie, my take is that your current lineup has too many peptides running simultaneously. Once several peptides converge on one pathway, their impact drops off and your outcomes shrink. On top of that, they may drive up inflammation, which goes against what you want. If it were me, I'd hit pause and use Reta (4mg) on its own for 2 weeks, then bring MOTS-C + NAD into the mix for another 2 weeks. That combination switches on AMPK, ramps up fat burning, lowers inflammation, supports better mitochondrial efficiency and speeds recovery. After those 2 weeks are done, introduce SS31 to help mitochondria repair. Should weight still not come off, I'd add AOD9604 to assist fat mobilization.

All of this presumes a clean, high protein way of eating plus strength training and light aerobics, even a walk after a meal. Make sure your calorie intake is sufficient, ~1600 - 1800. Hope this is useful!
My peptides are always on a rotation schedule. What you see is simply what's sitting in my fridge right now. Four is my cap at any one time, so I can tell which one is actually doing something. That said, I'm with you — I'll go back to square one on reta at 5 milligrams, then bring AOD into the mix. Letting my body cycle off peptides matters to me. Every week I skip injections on 2 days.

4 days a week I'm at the gym. My daily intake sits near 1600 calories with 140 grams of protein. Processed foods are a complete no for me; I'm a health nut. Even so, I've been chunky my whole life. On the bright side, my shape is good.

Thanks for the advice.
 
The latest product on the market isn't necessarily the superior choice. When it comes to suppressing hunger, Tirzepitide outperforms Reta. Given that you've already used reta, beginning tirz at 5 mg each week should be fine. Only raise the dosage by 2.5 mg every 4 weeks if weight isn't coming off, maxing out at 15 mg weekly. Should the scale be moving—even gradually—remain at the lowest dose that works, since that leaves more space for future increases if needed. If nothing changes after that, that's when I'd think about layering in another option, such as reta or cagri.
 
cheaperseeker said:

The latest product on the market isn't necessarily the superior choice. When it comes to suppressing hunger, Tirzepitide outperforms Reta. Given that you've already used reta, beginning tirz at 5 mg each week should be fine. Only raise the dosage by 2.5 mg every 4 weeks if weight isn't coming off, maxing out at 15 mg weekly. Should the scale be moving—even gradually—remain at the lowest dose that works, since that leaves more space for future increases if needed. If nothing changes after that, that's when I'd think about layering in another option, such as reta or cagri.
Going straight to Reta while bypassing Sema and Tirz is something I'm seriously regretting now - my appetite and hunger just aren't being affected at all.
 
diplomat said:

cheaperseeker said:

The latest product on the market isn't necessarily the superior choice. When it comes to suppressing hunger, Tirzepitide outperforms Reta. Given that you've already used reta, beginning tirz at 5 mg each week should be fine. Only raise the dosage by 2.5 mg every 4 weeks if weight isn't coming off, maxing out at 15 mg weekly. Should the scale be moving—even gradually—remain at the lowest dose that works, since that leaves more space for future increases if needed. If nothing changes after that, that's when I'd think about layering in another option, such as reta or cagri.
Going straight to Reta while bypassing Sema and Tirz is something I'm seriously regretting now - my appetite and hunger just aren't being affected at all.
For appetite support, cagriatide is an option worth considering.
 
When it comes to reducing fat, Tesa has a stronger track record than AOD. AOD did nothing for me personally, though your results may differ.
 
latviantower said:

When it comes to reducing fat, Tesa has a stronger track record than AOD. AOD did nothing for me personally, though your results may differ.
I'm trying to decide between these options. From what I gather, tesa targets body fat, but my problem areas are my arms and legs. That's why Aod seemed like the better fit. Still, if tesa delivers better results, I'm open to taking that path.
 
kimmieko22 said:

latviantower said:

When it comes to reducing fat, Tesa has a stronger track record than AOD. AOD did nothing for me personally, though your results may differ.
I'm trying to decide between these options. From what I gather, tesa targets body fat, but my problem areas are my arms and legs. That's why Aod seemed like the better fit. Still, if tesa delivers better results, I'm open to taking that path.
How tesa actually goes after VAT (visceral fat) doesn't seem to be all that well mapped out, in my view — yet it does have FDA approval and proof behind it for that exact purpose. Broadly speaking, though, tesa works as an hgh secretogoblin: it pushes your body to put out more of its own endogenous HGH. That helps with fat burning across the board. As for anything in our gray universe that zeroes in on arm and leg fat — I've never come across a single mention of it.

Big Pharma poured a lot of research into AOD (chasing $$$), then dropped it in the end. I gave it a shot (lol pun) but quit after a kit. It also had a habit of gelling up often.
 
kimmieko22 said:

I could really use some guidance on my next step.

There are several peptides I'm eyeing, and sure, I get that the goal determines everything. Since I'm a 40-year-old woman and losing weight matters most to me, I'd like to hear what others think belongs in a rotation.

Right now I take Reta at 4 milligrams and I'm thinking about increasing it because the scale won't budge. No matter how clean my lifestyle is, my weight has always been a fight.

Beyond that, I'm using 5 amino 1mq, mots ss31 bpc TA1 and selank.

The ones I'm thinking about adding are aod9604, ghk cu, kpv, L carnatine, epitalan, and NAD. Before spending any more money, I'd love to hear which ones I should hold off on or forget about. If there's anything else I ought to look into, please tell me.

It looks like you're piling a bunch of peptides on at once — if it were me, I couldn't begin to figure out what's causing what without pulling them all and resetting.

Rather than focusing on the peptides and stacking on yet more, here's what I'd check:

1) How does your diet and calorie intake currently look? Are you running a deficit?

2) For each 1lb you weigh, are you taking in 1g of protein daily?

3) What's your activity level like — resistance training in particular, if possible, since it makes a huge difference? If that's not an option, something like 10k steps daily.

4) Are you sleeping enough?

5) Are you hydrating enough?
 
mrmors said:

kimmieko22 said:

I could really use some guidance on my next step.

There are several peptides I'm eyeing, and sure, I get that the goal determines everything. Since I'm a 40-year-old woman and losing weight matters most to me, I'd like to hear what others think belongs in a rotation.

Right now I take Reta at 4 milligrams and I'm thinking about increasing it because the scale won't budge. No matter how clean my lifestyle is, my weight has always been a fight.

Beyond that, I'm using 5 amino 1mq, mots ss31 bpc TA1 and selank.

The ones I'm thinking about adding are aod9604, ghk cu, kpv, L carnatine, epitalan, and NAD. Before spending any more money, I'd love to hear which ones I should hold off on or forget about. If there's anything else I ought to look into, please tell me.

It looks like you're piling a bunch of peptides on at once — if it were me, I couldn't begin to figure out what's causing what without pulling them all and resetting.

Rather than focusing on the peptides and stacking on yet more, here's what I'd check:

1) How does your diet and calorie intake currently look? Are you running a deficit?

2) For each 1lb you weigh, are you taking in 1g of protein daily?

3) What's your activity level like — resistance training in particular, if possible, since it makes a huge difference? If that's not an option, something like 10k steps daily.

4) Are you sleeping enough?

5) Are you hydrating enough?
Agreed. Sure, plenty of folks don't want to log their food, but to me that step matters a lot. For one thing, the medication itself doesn't shed pounds — a deficit is what does it. For another, you need to figure out how to eat well over the years. The diet we had before isn't what brought us to this point.

One more thing I'd throw in that I feel is underdiscussed: over the long haul, the answer isn't simply consuming less, it's shifting toward foods with lower calorie density. Society didn't end up here because our bodies shifted — our food did. I'm convinced that returning to a way of eating with fewer processed items and less calorie density is crucial.
 
5byfive said:

mrmors said:

kimmieko22 said:

I could really use some guidance on my next step.

There are several peptides I'm eyeing, and sure, I get that the goal determines everything. Since I'm a 40-year-old woman and losing weight matters most to me, I'd like to hear what others think belongs in a rotation.

Right now I take Reta at 4 milligrams and I'm thinking about increasing it because the scale won't budge. No matter how clean my lifestyle is, my weight has always been a fight.

Beyond that, I'm using 5 amino 1mq, mots ss31 bpc TA1 and selank.

The ones I'm thinking about adding are aod9604, ghk cu, kpv, L carnatine, epitalan, and NAD. Before spending any more money, I'd love to hear which ones I should hold off on or forget about. If there's anything else I ought to look into, please tell me.

It looks like you're piling a bunch of peptides on at once — if it were me, I couldn't begin to figure out what's causing what without pulling them all and resetting.

Rather than focusing on the peptides and stacking on yet more, here's what I'd check:

1) How does your diet and calorie intake currently look? Are you running a deficit?

2) For each 1lb you weigh, are you taking in 1g of protein daily?

3) What's your activity level like — resistance training in particular, if possible, since it makes a huge difference? If that's not an option, something like 10k steps daily.

4) Are you sleeping enough?

5) Are you hydrating enough?
Agreed. Sure, plenty of folks don't want to log their food, but to me that step matters a lot. For one thing, the medication itself doesn't shed pounds — a deficit is what does it. For another, you need to figure out how to eat well over the years. The diet we had before isn't what brought us to this point.

One more thing I'd throw in that I feel is underdiscussed: over the long haul, the answer isn't simply consuming less, it's shifting toward foods with lower calorie density. Society didn't end up here because our bodies shifted — our food did. I'm convinced that returning to a way of eating with fewer processed items and less calorie density is crucial.
My diet is already very clean, and I lift weights 4 days each week.

Getting better sleep is the area I'm focused on improving. Most days I take in at least 100 grams of protein and roughly 1600 calories, sometimes fewer. Eating has never been a problem for me. Sweets don't appeal to me, and because of a corn allergy I avoid processed foods. It's simply that my body tends to stay chunky.

I don't run all of those peptides simultaneously. Ordering in bulk is just my habit, since with $50 dollar shipping it makes sense to load up as much as possible per order.

Telling yourself "this is high fiber so the carbs don't count" or "it's only a little" isn't something I buy into. Holding myself accountable matters to me, so I do it.

Peptides appeal to me because the whole point is figuring out what suits you. If healthy eating alone decided things, I'd be a size 2, but my body has different ideas.
 
kimmieko22 said:

diplomat said:

cheaperseeker said:

The latest product on the market isn't necessarily the superior choice. When it comes to suppressing hunger, Tirzepitide outperforms Reta. Given that you've already used reta, beginning tirz at 5 mg each week should be fine. Only raise the dosage by 2.5 mg every 4 weeks if weight isn't coming off, maxing out at 15 mg weekly. Should the scale be moving—even gradually—remain at the lowest dose that works, since that leaves more space for future increases if needed. If nothing changes after that, that's when I'd think about layering in another option, such as reta or cagri.
Going straight to Reta while bypassing Sema and Tirz is something I'm seriously regretting now - my appetite and hunger just aren't being affected at all.
For appetite support, cagriatide is an option worth considering.
"CagriOneKenobi, I need your help! You're my sole hope!"
 
kimmieko22 said:

5byfive said:

mrmors said:

kimmieko22 said:

I could really use some guidance on my next step.

There are several peptides I'm eyeing, and sure, I get that the goal determines everything. Since I'm a 40-year-old woman and losing weight matters most to me, I'd like to hear what others think belongs in a rotation.

Right now I take Reta at 4 milligrams and I'm thinking about increasing it because the scale won't budge. No matter how clean my lifestyle is, my weight has always been a fight.

Beyond that, I'm using 5 amino 1mq, mots ss31 bpc TA1 and selank.

The ones I'm thinking about adding are aod9604, ghk cu, kpv, L carnatine, epitalan, and NAD. Before spending any more money, I'd love to hear which ones I should hold off on or forget about. If there's anything else I ought to look into, please tell me.

It looks like you're piling a bunch of peptides on at once — if it were me, I couldn't begin to figure out what's causing what without pulling them all and resetting.

Rather than focusing on the peptides and stacking on yet more, here's what I'd check:

1) How does your diet and calorie intake currently look? Are you running a deficit?

2) For each 1lb you weigh, are you taking in 1g of protein daily?

3) What's your activity level like — resistance training in particular, if possible, since it makes a huge difference? If that's not an option, something like 10k steps daily.

4) Are you sleeping enough?

5) Are you hydrating enough?
Agreed. Sure, plenty of folks don't want to log their food, but to me that step matters a lot. For one thing, the medication itself doesn't shed pounds — a deficit is what does it. For another, you need to figure out how to eat well over the years. The diet we had before isn't what brought us to this point.

One more thing I'd throw in that I feel is underdiscussed: over the long haul, the answer isn't simply consuming less, it's shifting toward foods with lower calorie density. Society didn't end up here because our bodies shifted — our food did. I'm convinced that returning to a way of eating with fewer processed items and less calorie density is crucial.
My diet is already very clean, and I lift weights 4 days each week.

Getting better sleep is the area I'm focused on improving. Most days I take in at least 100 grams of protein and roughly 1600 calories, sometimes fewer. Eating has never been a problem for me. Sweets don't appeal to me, and because of a corn allergy I avoid processed foods. It's simply that my body tends to stay chunky.

I don't run all of those peptides simultaneously. Ordering in bulk is just my habit, since with $50 dollar shipping it makes sense to load up as much as possible per order.

Telling yourself "this is high fiber so the carbs don't count" or "it's only a little" isn't something I buy into. Holding myself accountable matters to me, so I do it.

Peptides appeal to me because the whole point is figuring out what suits you. If healthy eating alone decided things, I'd be a size 2, but my body has different ideas.
Many folks assume that diet and exercise alone determine weight, yet numerous other variables come into play. Sure, at its core it comes down to calories in versus calories out, but each person's body is unique, and some individuals burn far more or far fewer calories than the typical person.

I haven't dug into this much, but I'm not sold on the idea that GLPs don't also influence metabolism. Multiple times I've eaten roughly the same amount as before, yet still dropped weight when I stepped on the scale the following day, particularly when I'm nearer to my most recent dose. I've been weighing myself every day for quite a while, so I understand how my body reacts to specific foods, and there's clearly been a shift since I began GLPs.
 
kimmieko22 said:

rixsternaz said:

Kimmie, my take is that your current lineup has too many peptides running simultaneously. Once several peptides converge on one pathway, their impact drops off and your outcomes shrink. On top of that, they may drive up inflammation, which goes against what you want. If it were me, I'd hit pause and use Reta (4mg) on its own for 2 weeks, then bring MOTS-C + NAD into the mix for another 2 weeks. That combination switches on AMPK, ramps up fat burning, lowers inflammation, supports better mitochondrial efficiency and speeds recovery. After those 2 weeks are done, introduce SS31 to help mitochondria repair. Should weight still not come off, I'd add AOD9604 to assist fat mobilization.

All of this presumes a clean, high protein way of eating plus strength training and light aerobics, even a walk after a meal. Make sure your calorie intake is sufficient, ~1600 - 1800. Hope this is useful!
My peptides are always on a rotation schedule. What you see is simply what's sitting in my fridge right now. Four is my cap at any one time, so I can tell which one is actually doing something. That said, I'm with you — I'll go back to square one on reta at 5 milligrams, then bring AOD into the mix. Letting my body cycle off peptides matters to me. Every week I skip injections on 2 days.

4 days a week I'm at the gym. My daily intake sits near 1600 calories with 140 grams of protein. Processed foods are a complete no for me; I'm a health nut. Even so, I've been chunky my whole life. On the bright side, my shape is good.

Thanks for the advice.
Seriously—1600 cal daily, hitting the gym 4x weekly, plus 4mg of reta, and the scale still won't budge? What's your bmr?
 
rixsternaz said:

Kimmie, my take is that your current lineup has too many peptides running simultaneously. Once several peptides converge on one pathway, their impact drops off and your outcomes shrink. On top of that, they may drive up inflammation, which goes against what you want. If it were me, I'd hit pause and use Reta (4mg) on its own for 2 weeks, then bring MOTS-C + NAD into the mix for another 2 weeks. That combination switches on AMPK, ramps up fat burning, lowers inflammation, supports better mitochondrial efficiency and speeds recovery. After those 2 weeks are done, introduce SS31 to help mitochondria repair. Should weight still not come off, I'd add AOD9604 to assist fat mobilization.

All of this presumes a clean, high protein way of eating plus strength training and light aerobics, even a walk after a meal. Make sure your calorie intake is sufficient, ~1600 - 1800. Hope this is useful!
When it comes to AOD, the evidence isn't there. Some users insist it delivers results, while others dismiss it entirely — and the studies lean toward the dismissive view. On top of that, it's finicky stuff; mix it wrong and it turns to gel.

My own experience: I gave it a shot years ago, back when it mixed up just fine without any "speshul" recon liquids, and I honestly couldn't tell it did anything. The rate at which I lost weight stayed the same whether I was on it or off it. So I'll add my vote to the idea of increasing the Reta dose.
 
Rather than follow the usual advice, my suggestion is to have bloodwork completed first, before you think about stacking anything new. Pay attention to hormone levels, thyroid function, and typical deficiencies too. At your age, HRT may deliver far more benefit than peptides can. Guys often call reta + test + hgh the god stack. If you're a woman over 40, then e/p/t is the goddess stack.
 
chonkkk said:

kimmieko22 said:

rixsternaz said:

Kimmie, my take is that your current lineup has too many peptides running simultaneously. Once several peptides converge on one pathway, their impact drops off and your outcomes shrink. On top of that, they may drive up inflammation, which goes against what you want. If it were me, I'd hit pause and use Reta (4mg) on its own for 2 weeks, then bring MOTS-C + NAD into the mix for another 2 weeks. That combination switches on AMPK, ramps up fat burning, lowers inflammation, supports better mitochondrial efficiency and speeds recovery. After those 2 weeks are done, introduce SS31 to help mitochondria repair. Should weight still not come off, I'd add AOD9604 to assist fat mobilization.

All of this presumes a clean, high protein way of eating plus strength training and light aerobics, even a walk after a meal. Make sure your calorie intake is sufficient, ~1600 - 1800. Hope this is useful!
My peptides are always on a rotation schedule. What you see is simply what's sitting in my fridge right now. Four is my cap at any one time, so I can tell which one is actually doing something. That said, I'm with you — I'll go back to square one on reta at 5 milligrams, then bring AOD into the mix. Letting my body cycle off peptides matters to me. Every week I skip injections on 2 days.

4 days a week I'm at the gym. My daily intake sits near 1600 calories with 140 grams of protein. Processed foods are a complete no for me; I'm a health nut. Even so, I've been chunky my whole life. On the bright side, my shape is good.

Thanks for the advice.
Seriously—1600 cal daily, hitting the gym 4x weekly, plus 4mg of reta, and the scale still won't budge? What's your bmr?
I know I should have it tested once more, though the previous result wasn't particularly elevated. My doctor back then pushed for 1200 calories a day since she was stumped about why the scale wouldn't move. My build is curvy, and the bulk of my weight sits in my hips and thighs.
 
Back
Top