Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
78monk said:
For me, the food noise got swapped out for anxiety that is crippling.
that seems delicious.miameow said:
Food. I've swapped food noise for food. Just ate a slice of cake.
78monk said:
For me, the food noise got swapped out for anxiety that is crippling.
Same here — perfume is my thing as well. I've noticed a ton of folks mention fragrance, honestly.DidntMakeBrownies said:
I've developed a serious passion for fragrances.
This makes me laugh, because only last weekend a friend told me she'd gotten into perfumes after beginning glp1's, and I never got around to asking whether others felt the same pull. Once she hears this, she'll be over the moon.DidntMakeBrownies said:
I've developed a serious passion for fragrances.
Coke Zero >>>> Diet Coke foreverrrrrdayumay said:
For me, coke zero is absolutely the answer — it does a great job of quieting the food noise![]()
I use Chronometer and log every single thing I eat, making sure I stay on top of my targets.MTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
I went through that phase too. That was back before I started GLP1.Clavicular's Hammer said:
I use Chronometer and log every single thing I eat, making sure I stay on top of my targets.MTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
Has anyone tried combining Dr. Pepper Blackberry Zero or Cherry Coke Zero with a vanilla protein drink? (Toss in some ice.) It works well as a stand-in for food noise and ends up tasting like a float!dayumay said:
For me, coke zero is absolutely the answer — it does a great job of quieting the food noise![]()
Has anyone here gotten a nose full of Michael kors pour femme absolu eau de parfum, or maybe Destin de balmain eau de parfum? Those two are the ones I've been reaching for most lately.DidntMakeBrownies said:
I've developed a serious passion for fragrances.
Same here for meMTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
CNCCurrency said:
MTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.
I've been picking up sneakers instead — I got as many as 80 pairs over the past 12 months.
Image unavailable
Image unavailable
I do the same thing — I wait for a special occasion to wear a different pair. And then there's the clothes I buy to go with the shoes. Honestly, I think it's a sickness!Sapphire0814 said:
I get a real kick out of picking up sneakers and shoes — occasionally they'll just stay in the box for a while, until I feel like it's finally time.
That's really interesting. I might need to look into this as well.DidntMakeBrownies said:
Candles and home fragrances as well. We're hooked on our pura. Any sensory input I'm missing out on from tasting, I make up for through smelling.
FactsCNCCurrency said:
I do the same thing — I wait for a special occasion to wear a different pair. And then there's the clothes I buy to go with the shoes. Honestly, I think it's a sickness!Sapphire0814 said:
I get a real kick out of picking up sneakers and shoes — occasionally they'll just stay in the box for a while, until I feel like it's finally time.
Food noise hasn't been an issue for me, which I consider fortunate, but occasionally an evening urge shows up and I reach for a protein shake.MTSpace said:
For those who have been using this for a long time, what have you swapped in for your 'food noise'?
My own substitute has been water with electrolytes.