Over a 4-month stretch I worked my way up to 10mg Tirz every 6 days, at which point the familiar side effects showed up: ringing in the ears and sensitive, prickly skin (allodynia). That ruled out pushing the Tirz dose higher for me. During those months I shed 40 lbs, then hit a solid month with no movement.
So I brought in Cagrilintide at 500mcg/6D. Nothing shifted, no noticeable response. Next I layered in Retatrutide at 1mg/6D, with each one spaced 2D apart, and saw only a slight difference. I titrated to 1mg Cag and 2mg Reta, again only a slight difference.
Eventually I climbed to 2mg Cagri/6D alongside Reta 4mg/6D, and with Tirz now at 12mg/6D, that combination finally restarted the weight loss. Still, the first 2 nights right after that dose increase brought skin sensitivity bordering on pain, and it was the first moment in 7 months of Peptides that I seriously considered quitting.
Since then it has eased somewhat, and I am not ready to abandon this experiment. Perhaps my goal was 2 ambitious? I began at BMI 40.0 and set my target below 30.0 BMI, which would take me from Morbid Obesity down to the upper edge of "overweight" rather than "obesity." I did not feel that was an unreasonable ask.
I will be honest: I have shifted the goal 3x since I started. At first I was tempering expectations, but the results have been so strong that I keep nudging the goalposts toward a healthier weight. Right now I am 7lbs away from what I consider the final target, a BMI in the 29.something range.
So I brought in Cagrilintide at 500mcg/6D. Nothing shifted, no noticeable response. Next I layered in Retatrutide at 1mg/6D, with each one spaced 2D apart, and saw only a slight difference. I titrated to 1mg Cag and 2mg Reta, again only a slight difference.
Eventually I climbed to 2mg Cagri/6D alongside Reta 4mg/6D, and with Tirz now at 12mg/6D, that combination finally restarted the weight loss. Still, the first 2 nights right after that dose increase brought skin sensitivity bordering on pain, and it was the first moment in 7 months of Peptides that I seriously considered quitting.
Since then it has eased somewhat, and I am not ready to abandon this experiment. Perhaps my goal was 2 ambitious? I began at BMI 40.0 and set my target below 30.0 BMI, which would take me from Morbid Obesity down to the upper edge of "overweight" rather than "obesity." I did not feel that was an unreasonable ask.
I will be honest: I have shifted the goal 3x since I started. At first I was tempering expectations, but the results have been so strong that I keep nudging the goalposts toward a healthier weight. Right now I am 7lbs away from what I consider the final target, a BMI in the 29.something range.