Retazempic
Explorer
I ran into the same thing. A person had quoted one of my older posts, and I barely recognized it, since I'm certain I never mentioned that individual
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Plus, that alone is pretty funny, and it's the reason I keep returning to this place.ZippityDooDah said:
Mainly it's just for my own amusement.
I'm experiencing the same thingZippityDooDah said:
Mainly it's just for my own amusement.
randompersonrandom said:
What exactly is going on withVendor Name Removed for Shilling
, @ZippityDooDah? I would gladly use the forum search to learn how it ties to QSC, but that's not really possible for me.
![]()
He mentioned that he did it just to entertain himself, and it's doing the trick.latviantower said:
This thread has me cracking up completely. It's as if we're a group of cats, and Zippity is the one holding the laser pointer.