What is causing certain words in our posts to get altered?

I ran into the same thing. A person had quoted one of my older posts, and I barely recognized it, since I'm certain I never mentioned that individual
 
groope bye orggunizzre

Group Promotion Vendor

Gr e ie acciss

⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️

Phinn ricc

the scammers manipulating test results for profit at Finnrisk

Be. E

Bee
 
The initial case: k.r.y.s.i.a. Give it a go without the dots, or look up her server K-h.o.l.e. I came across her writing and believed it was solid. I figured she might have shared here previously, but I only stumbled on those while searching.
 
What exactly is going on with ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️, @ZippityDooDah? I would gladly use the forum search to learn how it ties to QSC, but that's not really possible for me. 😂
 
Alright, that explains a couple of things. A few days back I searched for "Fuckrocks Peptides" on Google, since I kept noticing mentions of it, and I was trying to work out what everyone meant—but nothing came up!
 
XenForo, the platform this site runs on, has an Add-On that can be set up to swap out specific words on its own. I'd rather not explain how I found that out.
 
randompersonrandom said:

What exactly is going on with ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️, @ZippityDooDah? I would gladly use the forum search to learn how it ties to QSC, but that's not really possible for me. 😂

I've run into a different case too, and I'm stumped about what's going on. I believe my reply in this thread ended up being removed?
 
This thread has me cracking up completely. It's as if we're a group of cats, and Zippity is the one holding the laser pointer.
 
latviantower said:

This thread has me cracking up completely. It's as if we're a group of cats, and Zippity is the one holding the laser pointer.
He mentioned that he did it just to entertain himself, and it's doing the trick. 😂
 
Back
Top