What if...?

therealdlg

Explorer
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Canton, Ga 30115
Suppose I decided to stack a tirzepatide injection with a retatrutide injection... with tirzepatide as the primary... how would the dosing work? I have no experience with either one yet, but I'm after the advantages of both.
 
A while back I made a thread on this topic.




Stacking Tirz + Reta. Any tips?



Reta does the job, but Tirz is helpful for inflammation, and I don’t want to give up that advantage. Interesting. I haven't come across any studies or testimonials showing that tirzapatide does more for inflammation. Is it the GIP agonist that does this? Retatrutide also has GIP receptor agonism. Did you know retatrutide...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Yeah — worth digging through the recent threads on this first, that way nobody has to cover the same ground twice. A quick search turned up three more --




What to do? 7mg split dose trz and then 7 reta every 3.5 days



That is roughly where I am too. The past month and a half has held between 214 and 219, basically stuck. Today it was 215 and change, while a month and a half back I sat at 213. Oddly enough, the month I spent off the glp1s left my weight where it was, yet 3 shots back in and the hunger is there again...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com




Help me decide: Stay on Tirz, Switch to Reta, Stack Tirz & Reta, Stack Cagr & Reta?



Tough call. Tirz at 10mg has been my routine for roughly 7 months and the results have been great. It started out prescribed, but once the price climbed I went the gray route. My plan was to swap over to Reta (not begun yet). Then I changed my mind again and figured I would stack tirz +...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com




Down 18–20 lb on Tirz, trying to lose more body fat while preserving muscle — considering Reta



Standing 5’9”, I train with weights roughly 4 times a week. When I began Tirz my weight sat near 215 lb and body fat was likely around 20%. The aims were to shed fat, get healthier overall, look better, and maybe ease my sleep apnea/CPAP situation along the way. Right now I am at about...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Back
Top