What happens to unused supply once a run is cut short?

bamagirl26

Explorer
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
331
Reaction score
0
Location
NE
After going through a lot of threads where people kick off a pep, then have to stop — a reaction, a sting, a burn, hives, and so on — I got to thinking: what happens to the rest of your supply?

Does it go to a friend? Straight in the bin?

A variety pack from pep makers almost seems logical (though it would likely be a LOGISTICAL nightmare). Sure, it might have to be pin at your own risk, given there would be 10 different peptides, but I would happily pay extra for a 10 vial multipack if it meant trying before committing to a buy of MONTHS worth of something that might not suit me.

Has this come up before? Could there be demand for that kind of thing?

But back to the original thought — if it isnt for you, do you just throw it away?
 
replying to my own thread — do you think telling the vendor you'd purchase no fewer than 5 would give them a reason to offer something along these lines?
 
A number of people offload or swap their extras through B/S/Ts (Buy, Sell, Trades). A handful of GBs include BST areas. Among the sellers found there, some operate as a full-on professional reselling outfit, branding and COAs included, while others are simply individuals looking to get rid of product they no longer want.
 
When a peptide gives me a burning sensation, the initial step I take is to dilute it. I reduce the concentration by 50% and give it another shot. On top of that, I've noticed that injecting into my thigh leads to fewer reactions, so I steer clear of my stomach.
 
The majority simply remain in my freezer. Lol.

Single vials — provided they aren’t absurdly overpriced — or even half kits of items would be something I’d absolutely love, though I realize that’s neither especially profitable nor perfect.
 
Some peptides I tried either had no effect (kisppeptin) or caused odd reactions (epitalon). The leftover vials stayed in my freezer, and I've given a handful of individual vials to close friends who are also exploring peptides and wanted to test them out. These days I pick up single vials through GBs so I can sample before buying a whole kit.

As another person put it in a thread here a few months back, "Let my will's executor decide what to do with them"😂

Still, what @HouseCat mentioned is a solid route: the BST section on other forums.
 
Since I lean toward being a hopeless romantic, I stash them in the freezer and cling to the possibility that someday they might start doing their job for me. Who knows?
 
bamagirl26 said:

After going through a lot of threads where people kick off a pep, then have to stop — a reaction, a sting, a burn, hives, and so on — I got to thinking: what happens to the rest of your supply?

Does it go to a friend? Straight in the bin?

A variety pack from pep makers almost seems logical (though it would likely be a LOGISTICAL nightmare). Sure, it might have to be pin at your own risk, given there would be 10 different peptides, but I would happily pay extra for a 10 vial multipack if it meant trying before committing to a buy of MONTHS worth of something that might not suit me.

Has this come up before? Could there be demand for that kind of thing?

But back to the original thought — if it isnt for you, do you just throw it away?

5 kits of cagri ended up in my hands, and back then I had no idea the sides would hit me the way they do. Letting them just occupy freezer space for years seemed pointless, so I handed a few kits over to other members of this forum as gifts. Selling was never something I wanted to deal with.

From here on out, my plan is to show a bit more self-control when it comes to picking up new peptides I'm curious about. That balance is genuinely hard to strike, since I prefer my orders to go through independent testing, regardless of whether a vendor or 0rganizer COA exists. Rebuying the same peptide across multiple batches only piles more work onto my plate.

Case in point: I just picked up 1 kit of BPC-157, feeling like I'd made a smart move, only to find out it might clash with a prescription medication I'm on 🤷🏻‍♂️. I still need to dig deeper into whether that contraindication is real, but if it turns out to be significant, then that one gets gifted as well.
 
That stuff cost me cash, so it's getting used somehow 😂

Still, I've been fortunate — nothing bad has happened to me except GHK feeling like molten lava when injected into my abdomen, so these days I put it in my thigh and there's no problem 😊
 
When a new pep or blend catches my eye, my first move is to check the b/s/t listings across various groups. If something matches what I'm after, priced fairly, comes from a vendor I "trust," and has both a vendor COA and 3p, plus the seller has a solid reputation with plenty of good reviews and a good vibe from chatting with them, then I'll pull the trigger. In that case I'll purchase only the amount required for 1 cycle or to kick off a new regiment. So far I've gone through this process just once, and it turned out really well. Once I'm further along in the cycle, I'll share my experience here.

Also there are a few single vials websites that can work out to.
 
Grogu said:

bamagirl26 said:

After going through a lot of threads where people kick off a pep, then have to stop — a reaction, a sting, a burn, hives, and so on — I got to thinking: what happens to the rest of your supply?

Does it go to a friend? Straight in the bin?

A variety pack from pep makers almost seems logical (though it would likely be a LOGISTICAL nightmare). Sure, it might have to be pin at your own risk, given there would be 10 different peptides, but I would happily pay extra for a 10 vial multipack if it meant trying before committing to a buy of MONTHS worth of something that might not suit me.

Has this come up before? Could there be demand for that kind of thing?

But back to the original thought — if it isnt for you, do you just throw it away?

5 kits of cagri ended up in my hands, and back then I had no idea the sides would hit me the way they do. Letting them just occupy freezer space for years seemed pointless, so I handed a few kits over to other members of this forum as gifts. Selling was never something I wanted to deal with.

From here on out, my plan is to show a bit more self-control when it comes to picking up new peptides I'm curious about. That balance is genuinely hard to strike, since I prefer my orders to go through independent testing, regardless of whether a vendor or 0rganizer COA exists. Rebuying the same peptide across multiple batches only piles more work onto my plate.

Case in point: I just picked up 1 kit of BPC-157, feeling like I'd made a smart move, only to find out it might clash with a prescription medication I'm on 🤷🏻‍♂️. I still need to dig deeper into whether that contraindication is real, but if it turns out to be significant, then that one gets gifted as well.
I really hope that doesn't turn out to be a problem for you. That's the spot I've got my sights set on next.
 
jmikes said:

When a peptide gives me a burning sensation, the initial step I take is to dilute it. I reduce the concentration by 50% and give it another shot. On top of that, I've noticed that injecting into my thigh leads to fewer reactions, so I steer clear of my stomach.
My thigh is a spot I reach for as well. Lately, though, it seems like there's not as much padding there. Could that change which spots I can use down the line? Just a thought.
 
laansasa said:

Some peptides I tried either had no effect (kisppeptin) or caused odd reactions (epitalon). The leftover vials stayed in my freezer, and I've given a handful of individual vials to close friends who are also exploring peptides and wanted to test them out. These days I pick up single vials through GBs so I can sample before buying a whole kit.

As another person put it in a thread here a few months back, "Let my will's executor decide what to do with them"😂

Still, what @HouseCat mentioned is a solid route: the BST section on other forums.
I can picture the children's expressions. What on earth was mom up to, all that time, with those little bottles of white powder? 😆😆😆
 
Before I knew anything about the gray market, I placed an order for roughly 15 individual vials through a reseller who had a web page. That ran me around $800. Now that I understand how to source this stuff, I realize I could have gotten a kit of each for roughly $1500. So here's how I see it: regardless of the angle, regardless of how many peps turn out to be ones I don't like, the money saved by going with grey reta covers all my other purchases. That means if I end up with one I won't pin, it's only a minor loss. I'll just find somebody to pass it along to.
 
Fresh off my own experience with this, I'd say go with individual vials. Sure, the price is higher, but when you're testing out a pep you're not sure about—or one that's completely unfamiliar—it's the least risky option. I wound up throwing away nearly an entire kit, since I don't know anyone else who uses peps and I'm definitely not about to start selling it.
 
Cordar said:

laansasa said:

Some peptides I tried either had no effect (kisppeptin) or caused odd reactions (epitalon). The leftover vials stayed in my freezer, and I've given a handful of individual vials to close friends who are also exploring peptides and wanted to test them out. These days I pick up single vials through GBs so I can sample before buying a whole kit.

As another person put it in a thread here a few months back, "Let my will's executor decide what to do with them"😂

Still, what @HouseCat mentioned is a solid route: the BST section on other forums.
I can picture the children's expressions. What on earth was mom up to, all that time, with those little bottles of white powder? 😆😆😆
Last week I talked about this with my 9 year old. These days he assists me with printing nimbot labels, but when he heard that the majority of my injections go into my butt, he was pretty horrified 😂🤷
 
Grogu said:

bamagirl26 said:

After going through a lot of threads where people kick off a pep, then have to stop — a reaction, a sting, a burn, hives, and so on — I got to thinking: what happens to the rest of your supply?

Does it go to a friend? Straight in the bin?

A variety pack from pep makers almost seems logical (though it would likely be a LOGISTICAL nightmare). Sure, it might have to be pin at your own risk, given there would be 10 different peptides, but I would happily pay extra for a 10 vial multipack if it meant trying before committing to a buy of MONTHS worth of something that might not suit me.

Has this come up before? Could there be demand for that kind of thing?

But back to the original thought — if it isnt for you, do you just throw it away?

5 kits of cagri ended up in my hands, and back then I had no idea the sides would hit me the way they do. Letting them just occupy freezer space for years seemed pointless, so I handed a few kits over to other members of this forum as gifts. Selling was never something I wanted to deal with.

From here on out, my plan is to show a bit more self-control when it comes to picking up new peptides I'm curious about. That balance is genuinely hard to strike, since I prefer my orders to go through independent testing, regardless of whether a vendor or 0rganizer COA exists. Rebuying the same peptide across multiple batches only piles more work onto my plate.

Case in point: I just picked up 1 kit of BPC-157, feeling like I'd made a smart move, only to find out it might clash with a prescription medication I'm on 🤷🏻‍♂️. I still need to dig deeper into whether that contraindication is real, but if it turns out to be significant, then that one gets gifted as well.
CAN I BE YOUR FRIEND!?!
 
Shittersfull said:

Before I knew anything about the gray market, I placed an order for roughly 15 individual vials through a reseller who had a web page. That ran me around $800. Now that I understand how to source this stuff, I realize I could have gotten a kit of each for roughly $1500. So here's how I see it: regardless of the angle, regardless of how many peps turn out to be ones I don't like, the money saved by going with grey reta covers all my other purchases. That means if I end up with one I won't pin, it's only a minor loss. I'll just find somebody to pass it along to.
Didn't you mention in a different thread not long ago that the gray market confused you and that you were scammed twice there?
 
Back
Top