What happens to unused supply once a run is cut short?

JohannesSweden77 said:

When a new pep or blend catches my eye, my first move is to check the b/s/t listings across various groups. If something matches what I'm after, priced fairly, comes from a vendor I "trust," and has both a vendor COA and 3p, plus the seller has a solid reputation with plenty of good reviews and a good vibe from chatting with them, then I'll pull the trigger. In that case I'll purchase only the amount required for 1 cycle or to kick off a new regiment. So far I've gone through this process just once, and it turned out really well. Once I'm further along in the cycle, I'll share my experience here.

Also there are a few single vials websites that can work out to.
I need to go find this B/S/T.. are those located in vendor telegrams, or maybe a different STG?
 
bamagirl26 said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

When a new pep or blend catches my eye, my first move is to check the b/s/t listings across various groups. If something matches what I'm after, priced fairly, comes from a vendor I "trust," and has both a vendor COA and 3p, plus the seller has a solid reputation with plenty of good reviews and a good vibe from chatting with them, then I'll pull the trigger. In that case I'll purchase only the amount required for 1 cycle or to kick off a new regiment. So far I've gone through this process just once, and it turned out really well. Once I'm further along in the cycle, I'll share my experience here.

Also there are a few single vials websites that can work out to.
I need to go find this B/S/T.. are those located in vendor telegrams, or maybe a different STG?
Right. I stick exclusively with sellers who have plenty of feedback and come across as easy to deal with. A few of them also peddle things I want no part of, and honestly those items have no place in those communities, so I steer clear of those people entirely.
 
bamagirl26 said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

When a new pep or blend catches my eye, my first move is to check the b/s/t listings across various groups. If something matches what I'm after, priced fairly, comes from a vendor I "trust," and has both a vendor COA and 3p, plus the seller has a solid reputation with plenty of good reviews and a good vibe from chatting with them, then I'll pull the trigger. In that case I'll purchase only the amount required for 1 cycle or to kick off a new regiment. So far I've gone through this process just once, and it turned out really well. Once I'm further along in the cycle, I'll share my experience here.

Also there are a few single vials websites that can work out to.
I need to go find this B/S/T.. are those located in vendor telegrams, or maybe a different STG?
TGs—possibly along with other venues. Both WW and CtP run BSTs. 😉
 
BNLFL said:

Shittersfull said:

Before I knew anything about the gray market, I placed an order for roughly 15 individual vials through a reseller who had a web page. That ran me around $800. Now that I understand how to source this stuff, I realize I could have gotten a kit of each for roughly $1500. So here's how I see it: regardless of the angle, regardless of how many peps turn out to be ones I don't like, the money saved by going with grey reta covers all my other purchases. That means if I end up with one I won't pin, it's only a minor loss. I'll just find somebody to pass it along to.
Didn't you mention in a different thread not long ago that the gray market confused you and that you were scammed twice there?
Yep, that occurred. Those were my words. Even so, for me it remains worthwhile. Being ripped off by big pharm costs far more than losing money to a scammer on tg. Lesson learned, and I won't fall for that kind of scam again.
 
Shittersfull said:

BNLFL said:

Shittersfull said:

Before I knew anything about the gray market, I placed an order for roughly 15 individual vials through a reseller who had a web page. That ran me around $800. Now that I understand how to source this stuff, I realize I could have gotten a kit of each for roughly $1500. So here's how I see it: regardless of the angle, regardless of how many peps turn out to be ones I don't like, the money saved by going with grey reta covers all my other purchases. That means if I end up with one I won't pin, it's only a minor loss. I'll just find somebody to pass it along to.
Didn't you mention in a different thread not long ago that the gray market confused you and that you were scammed twice there?
Yep, that occurred. Those were my words. Even so, for me it remains worthwhile. Being ripped off by big pharm costs far more than losing money to a scammer on tg. Lesson learned, and I won't fall for that kind of scam again.

5851a3941325e01d8797462e1ac9e83dc009de346057024053f777f346ce2f0b.gif
 
Back
Top