I notice a lot of folks between 30 and 65 taking 0.5-2iu of hgh daily, and I just can't figure out the point.. the sleep and muscle advantages are hardly there
At that kind of dose (obviously it varies by person, but from what I've observed, most don't feel anything until about 3-4 iu), those who run hgh this low keep saying "it's for skin health and hair health and anti aging" fine, hgh might help with skin elasticity and hair health, but ghkcu does the same thing (at half the cost and half the negative effects) I get the feeling there's something I'm not seeing, so why bother with doses that low?
At that kind of dose (obviously it varies by person, but from what I've observed, most don't feel anything until about 3-4 iu), those who run hgh this low keep saying "it's for skin health and hair health and anti aging" fine, hgh might help with skin elasticity and hair health, but ghkcu does the same thing (at half the cost and half the negative effects) I get the feeling there's something I'm not seeing, so why bother with doses that low?