Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That being the case, wouldn't ordering from China make more sense than buying US stock? I'd rather have it go straight from a chilled warehouse to my door, instead of chilled warehouse → some guy's closet for a month → my door.5byfive said:
My guess is that these products sit in cold storage somewhere in China, provided the facility is located up north and it happens to be winter.
BillC said:
That being the case, wouldn't ordering from China make more sense than buying US stock? I'd rather have it go straight from a chilled warehouse to my door, instead of chilled warehouse → some guy's closet for a month → my door.5byfive said:
My guess is that these products sit in cold storage somewhere in China, provided the facility is located up north and it happens to be winter.
A person I know made a purchase through a US Warehouse. According to him, it turned out to be a woman's home. He went inside, and she took him to a bedroom where boxes were piled all the way up to the ceiling, each one bearing a different address. That, apparently, is what a US warehouse amounts to.krsct said:
When you hear "US Warehouse," the image that comes to mind is probably a big facility, plenty of square footage, and wooden pallets loaded with goods. My hunch, though, is that in the gray market these so-called US warehouses are usually just a shop in some random strip mall—or maybe even somebody's basement or garage. Does anyone actually know what they're like?
That's a valid observation. My orders were shipped out of NJ and OR.5byfive said:
My guess is that these products sit in cold storage somewhere in China, provided the facility is located up north and it happens to be winter.
I get the feeling I've come across that episode at some point...yrrdead said:
Sort of, except picture a suburban soccer mom's living room instead — Costco shelving piled high with peptide kits. A playpen might sit off in one corner.
When I checked 1 of the vendors I buy from on Google Street View, it came up as an unmarked storefront in some random strip mall. Another vendor I've dealt with was at a genuinely upscale house — a multi-million $ residence. And for 1 of the US sellers I know in my area, their warehouse is actually a pantry/kitchen closet.FartfulCodger said:
View attachment 10063
Joking aside, I'd bet a lot of us have pulled up Google Street View to check out the return address printed on our packages. More often than not, it turns out to be a storage facility out in the middle of nowhere, or a blank, windowless space tucked into a strip-mall small business complex.