Week 1 was 1mg...and I got nothing from it.
Week 2 I bumped to 2mg. No sides, no appetite change, zilch.
Week 3, which is now, I took 3mg. And yeah...turns out the only thing I get this week is mild nausea. That's not the kind of appetite suppression I was after.
Sunday I'll drop back down to 2mg. But ouch. This week I couldn't get any workouts in and food has felt like a task...not much fun at all.
For context....50 M. 242 at 6'1. Target is 210. I've always trained and have a bigger build...so I hold a fair bit of weight. At 210 I'd look pretty lean.
Lesson learned.
Week 2 I bumped to 2mg. No sides, no appetite change, zilch.
Week 3, which is now, I took 3mg. And yeah...turns out the only thing I get this week is mild nausea. That's not the kind of appetite suppression I was after.
Sunday I'll drop back down to 2mg. But ouch. This week I couldn't get any workouts in and food has felt like a task...not much fun at all.
For context....50 M. 242 at 6'1. Target is 210. I've always trained and have a bigger build...so I hold a fair bit of weight. At 210 I'd look pretty lean.
Lesson learned.