BigDaddyJ
Explorer
So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
BigDaddyJ said:
So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Ha! Actually, it’s Ebenezer’s wallet.. I also wanted to put together a plan that could, hopefully, carry me to my goals in a single sweep, with several factors taken into account, of course. Along with a few items I was curious to test as well.Grogu said:
BigDaddyJ said:
So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Nice one! 3 months — that's some serious Job-level patience and stamina. Really smart of you to slow down and look into the vendors properly.
Wishing you all the best going forward!
Nice work! As for me, the moment I joined this forum I placed orders with 3 separate vendors at once — 30% of that was items I had no use for but believed I did back then. 1 package has already arrived, and the remaining 2 are in transit. All 3 are reputable vendors, so I'm not worried. Can't wait to hear how it goes.BigDaddyJ said:
So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
BigDaddyJ said:
Ha! Actually, it’s Ebenezer’s wallet.. I also wanted to put together a plan that could, hopefully, carry me to my goals in a single sweep, with several factors taken into account, of course. Along with a few items I was curious to test as well.Grogu said:
BigDaddyJ said:
So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Nice one! 3 months — that's some serious Job-level patience and stamina. Really smart of you to slow down and look into the vendors properly.
Wishing you all the best going forward!
I'm really curious about your experience with Semax. Will you inject it, or turn it into a nasal spray?BigDaddyJ said:
So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Yeah, the Semax. Then the following day I come across info on adamax….3 months in and there’s still something new.. Regardless, I plan to hold off on that until we get nearer to the end of the year. Sept/oct perhaps. I’ve got a specific test lined up, not sure if I brought that up somewhere. Can’t recall…. Ha, that’s funny…. Maybe waiting isn’t necessary….HARLEYV2 said:
I'm really curious about your experience with Semax. Will you inject it, or turn it into a nasal spray?BigDaddyJ said:
So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Seems like you're taking a cautious, intelligent approach. That's the only way to handle this stuff if you want any success and to be reasonably safe. One thing I'm sure you already know...a vendor is only good until they aren't. You have to treat every purchase as if it's a new vendor...BigDaddyJ said:
So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Can't wait to find out how it turns out for you! My initial shipment arrived this past Thursday. I picked up Semax, Tirz, and GHK-CU!BigDaddyJ said:
So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Yeah, I’ve definitely noticed that too.deleted.user.26 said:
Seems like you're taking a cautious, intelligent approach. That's the only way to handle this stuff if you want any success and to be reasonably safe. One thing I'm sure you already know...a vendor is only good until they aren't. You have to treat every purchase as if it's a new vendor...BigDaddyJ said:
So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…