Well… Finally Took the Leap

BigDaddyJ

Explorer
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Van Buren, Arkansas
So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
 
Great to hear, dude! I recall your introduction post—nice work digging into things and settling on an option. Can't wait for the update you'll share!
 
BigDaddyJ said:

So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…

Nice one! 3 months — that's some serious Job-level patience and stamina. Really smart of you to slow down and look into the vendors properly.

Wishing you all the best going forward!
 
Grogu said:

BigDaddyJ said:

So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…

Nice one! 3 months — that's some serious Job-level patience and stamina. Really smart of you to slow down and look into the vendors properly.

Wishing you all the best going forward!
Ha! Actually, it’s Ebenezer’s wallet.. I also wanted to put together a plan that could, hopefully, carry me to my goals in a single sweep, with several factors taken into account, of course. Along with a few items I was curious to test as well.
 
BigDaddyJ said:

So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Nice work! As for me, the moment I joined this forum I placed orders with 3 separate vendors at once — 30% of that was items I had no use for but believed I did back then. 1 package has already arrived, and the remaining 2 are in transit. All 3 are reputable vendors, so I'm not worried. Can't wait to hear how it goes.
 
BigDaddyJ said:

Grogu said:

BigDaddyJ said:

So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…

Nice one! 3 months — that's some serious Job-level patience and stamina. Really smart of you to slow down and look into the vendors properly.

Wishing you all the best going forward!
Ha! Actually, it’s Ebenezer’s wallet.. I also wanted to put together a plan that could, hopefully, carry me to my goals in a single sweep, with several factors taken into account, of course. Along with a few items I was curious to test as well.

My impulse control is basically nonexistent and I flip-flop all the time, so waiting 3 months would feel endless to me. I prefer to frame that personality quirk as being good at adapting on the fly 😂.
 
BigDaddyJ said:

So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
I'm really curious about your experience with Semax. Will you inject it, or turn it into a nasal spray?
 
HARLEYV2 said:

BigDaddyJ said:

So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
I'm really curious about your experience with Semax. Will you inject it, or turn it into a nasal spray?
Yeah, the Semax. Then the following day I come across info on adamax….3 months in and there’s still something new.. Regardless, I plan to hold off on that until we get nearer to the end of the year. Sept/oct perhaps. I’ve got a specific test lined up, not sure if I brought that up somewhere. Can’t recall…. Ha, that’s funny…. Maybe waiting isn’t necessary….
 
BigDaddyJ said:

So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Seems like you're taking a cautious, intelligent approach. That's the only way to handle this stuff if you want any success and to be reasonably safe. One thing I'm sure you already know...a vendor is only good until they aren't. You have to treat every purchase as if it's a new vendor...
 
BigDaddyJ said:

So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Can't wait to find out how it turns out for you! My initial shipment arrived this past Thursday. I picked up Semax, Tirz, and GHK-CU!
 
Congratulations!

I kept my first order on the smaller side. I wanted to confirm I'd landed on a solid vendor, and I wasn't about to hand over my entire stockpile right away. Honestly, that first round of waiting had me on edge — this forum wasn't around for me yet, so from week 2 onward I was refreshing the tracking pretty much every day. Once the package showed up, what a relief! I'm fairly sure I placed another order before the week was out, big enough to cover me for a good stretch.

Can't wait to hear how it works out for you!
 
deleted.user.26 said:

BigDaddyJ said:

So it took me nearly 3 months, but I've finally picked one I feel I can rely on and placed an order.. Now the waiting game begins.. I'm choosing Tirz, Mots-c and Semax a couple of months from now. Fingers crossed it all works out…
Seems like you're taking a cautious, intelligent approach. That's the only way to handle this stuff if you want any success and to be reasonably safe. One thing I'm sure you already know...a vendor is only good until they aren't. You have to treat every purchase as if it's a new vendor...
Yeah, I’ve definitely noticed that too.
 
Update.. 11 days. Plain old shipping all the way to Arkansas.. Wow. I genuinely was not ready for that. Which is why tonight was spent sourcing Bac water, and tomorrow is syringes.

It still feels unreal. Fingers crossed the contents of these four small cases are as good as their name suggests. Here is to better health..
 
Back
Top