itsmenotyou
Explorer
I'm hoping someone can give me some advice or ideas, because I genuinely can't work out what's happening.
My first R10 came from a local guy, and I was dosing somewhere between 1.5 and 1.8 mg. The results were genuinely great - I was dropping about 0.8 kg per week, which suited me perfectly. Food noise was basically gone and I had to force myself to eat. At one stage I was thinking about going back down to 1.5 mg because it felt almost too strong.
After that I ordered from Walker Chemicals, but the initial batch turned up cloudy, so I never used it and had to sit tight for a replacement. That gave me an unintended pause from R10.
I've been on the replacement for more than 2 months now, and I'm getting no effect whatsoever. All the food noise is back, my hunger and appetite feel completely unchanged, and I've put on a couple of kg since starting it.
I'm at 2 mg every 6 days now and I still feel literally nothing. What confuses me is that 1.8 mg used to hit me hard, yet 2 mg now appears to do nothing at all, even though the dose is higher.
Should I bump it to 2.5 mg in a few days, or should I bin this vial and start a brand new one? If a fresh vial also does nothing, I'm considering ordering from another supplier.
Has anyone been through something like this? Could it be a problem with the vial or batch, or is there some other explanation for why something that once worked so strongly on me would suddenly have zero effect?
Any thoughts or experiences would be much appreciated, especially from anyone who's been in a similar spot.
My first R10 came from a local guy, and I was dosing somewhere between 1.5 and 1.8 mg. The results were genuinely great - I was dropping about 0.8 kg per week, which suited me perfectly. Food noise was basically gone and I had to force myself to eat. At one stage I was thinking about going back down to 1.5 mg because it felt almost too strong.
After that I ordered from Walker Chemicals, but the initial batch turned up cloudy, so I never used it and had to sit tight for a replacement. That gave me an unintended pause from R10.
I've been on the replacement for more than 2 months now, and I'm getting no effect whatsoever. All the food noise is back, my hunger and appetite feel completely unchanged, and I've put on a couple of kg since starting it.
I'm at 2 mg every 6 days now and I still feel literally nothing. What confuses me is that 1.8 mg used to hit me hard, yet 2 mg now appears to do nothing at all, even though the dose is higher.
Should I bump it to 2.5 mg in a few days, or should I bin this vial and start a brand new one? If a fresh vial also does nothing, I'm considering ordering from another supplier.
Has anyone been through something like this? Could it be a problem with the vial or batch, or is there some other explanation for why something that once worked so strongly on me would suddenly have zero effect?
Any thoughts or experiences would be much appreciated, especially from anyone who's been in a similar spot.