littlemower
Explorer
Hello,
On Tuesday I took my initial 1 mg dose, and I've been experiencing some dry eye. After looking into it further, I found that there is actually research indicating it might lead to eye problems. Diabetes isn't something I have, but it does appear on my dad's side of the family. Because my vision is so poor, I have high myopia, which means I'm at greater risk for retina detachment "my dad did." Is reta something I should worry about?
On Tuesday I took my initial 1 mg dose, and I've been experiencing some dry eye. After looking into it further, I found that there is actually research indicating it might lead to eye problems. Diabetes isn't something I have, but it does appear on my dad's side of the family. Because my vision is so poor, I have high myopia, which means I'm at greater risk for retina detachment "my dad did." Is reta something I should worry about?