Vision getting better

Bahookie said:

I know it's selfish of me, but I kind of wish you weren't on such a big stack of peps, because then you'd be able to figure out exactly which one made the difference. 😅

At 56, I've been told my cataracts are "age appropriate" (really — WTF?) and that surgery is something I'll eventually need to plan for. If a bit of SS-31 could improve things, I'd happily jab myself more often rather than let someone cut into my eyeball.
My bad, dude — there was no way I was going to ease in gradually and give each one a few weeks on its own 😁😅.

What do your glucose and insulin look like? It's possible they're tied to what you're dealing with.

Fingers crossed you're able to get things moving in the right direction.
 
After 22 weeks of reta, everything has leveled out for me. Before, I was clearly in the pre-diabetic range; these days I'm firmly within normal. My hope is that this shift will also bring improvement to my vision. 🙂
 
Hold on though — isn't the whole point of these peps that our vision is supposed to go? Over here I'm also rapping my knuckles on wood, purely so that joking about it doesn't bring it down on me.
 
Back
Top