I paused everything for a while — zero peps — since I needed to get some exams done and I was also waiting on my orders to arrive. For the past few months I've been under enormous stress: loads of work plus major health problems in the family, and I'm lucky if I get 2-4 hours of sleep a night. (male 44)
Presbyopia kicked in over the last 12 months (and it came on fast, I have to say), and during these past few weeks/months it got even worse — I was reaching for reading glasses constantly, whereas before all this my eyesight had been excellent.
So I began bpc157, tb500, cartalax, kpv, ghkcu at 2 mg of each every day, plus ara290 1mg daily.
By day 3 my vision had improved dramatically (my sleep hasn't changed at all), and the peps are the only variable that's different. On earlier cycles I ran much lower doses for 1-1,5 month (per day: bpc 0,25*2, ghkcu 1 mg, kpv 0,5 mg, and tb 2mg every 3-4 days) and my vision didn't change one bit.
Anyone else seen their vision improve too?
Presbyopia kicked in over the last 12 months (and it came on fast, I have to say), and during these past few weeks/months it got even worse — I was reaching for reading glasses constantly, whereas before all this my eyesight had been excellent.
So I began bpc157, tb500, cartalax, kpv, ghkcu at 2 mg of each every day, plus ara290 1mg daily.
By day 3 my vision had improved dramatically (my sleep hasn't changed at all), and the peps are the only variable that's different. On earlier cycles I ran much lower doses for 1-1,5 month (per day: bpc 0,25*2, ghkcu 1 mg, kpv 0,5 mg, and tb 2mg every 3-4 days) and my vision didn't change one bit.
Anyone else seen their vision improve too?