Optimistic3
Explorer
On Friday, 2 vials were sent to me through USPS priority mail, and the expected delivery was Monday. Monday morning, when I checked, USPS had already opened a missing package alert for it. The tracking showed it reached Greensboro, NC from Cali, but after departing the facility there, nothing else was updated. I phoned and talked with a rep, who told me he truly did not know why it had been routed to mail recovery, but that is where it is now, and I should submit a claim. According to him, packages usually only go there when the label can’t be read easily, the package is damaged, there’s a problem with the address, or similar issues. From the confirmation I saw for the shipment, it was a flat rate box and the label showed the right address and was very readable.
If I submit a missing claim as the rep instructed, what should I put down for the contents that were inside?
If I submit a missing claim as the rep instructed, what should I put down for the contents that were inside?