I've been on retatrutide for 10 months now. My body has changed a lot, and I'm sitting at 12% body fat. There's no more weight I need to drop.
But I've been stepping the dose down, and right now I'm at 1 mg/week after being as high as 4 mg/week. As that has happened, the pull toward alcohol has come back.
Here's the thing: for 10 months I didn't drink, and I didn't even want to. Now the desire is there, and when it shows up, I also get the feeling of wanting to use other substances. This was something I dealt with years back, so maybe staying on a low dose of retatrutide is what I need to keep the alcohol cravings from coming back.
Anyone else had this happen?
But I've been stepping the dose down, and right now I'm at 1 mg/week after being as high as 4 mg/week. As that has happened, the pull toward alcohol has come back.
Here's the thing: for 10 months I didn't drink, and I didn't even want to. Now the desire is there, and when it shows up, I also get the feeling of wanting to use other substances. This was something I dealt with years back, so maybe staying on a low dose of retatrutide is what I need to keep the alcohol cravings from coming back.
Anyone else had this happen?