I’m wondering whether anyone in this community has tried Epitalon at a higher frequency than the usual 2x/year guidance, with sleep as the main focus.
Roughly 6 weeks back, I did a 10-day Epitalon cycle alongside DSIP and Selank/Semax (I kept taking the latter 2 for a longer stretch). While that first cycle was underway, my sleep got much better. Deep sleep went up, my sleep scores were reliably good, and I hardly woke up overnight.
Because it was a stack, figuring out whether Epitalon was doing most of the work, or whether the mix was responsible, wasn’t straightforward. Once the Epitalon was done, I stayed on DSIP + Selank/Semax, and for a while everything remained fairly steady.
Then, around 1–2 weeks ago, my sleep began slipping back toward how it was before. More waking at night, less deep sleep, and so on.
4 nights ago, I began another Epitalon round, and the past 2 nights have already gotten better. It’s not as good as that first cycle, but the trend is clearly moving back that way.
From most of what I’ve seen, the suggestion is to cycle Epitalon 2 times per year, but I’ve also seen people talk about using it more often (such as the first 10 days of every monthly.... monthly protocols).
So I’m asking..... Has anybody here taken Epitalon more often than 2x/year, particularly to help with sleep?
Roughly 6 weeks back, I did a 10-day Epitalon cycle alongside DSIP and Selank/Semax (I kept taking the latter 2 for a longer stretch). While that first cycle was underway, my sleep got much better. Deep sleep went up, my sleep scores were reliably good, and I hardly woke up overnight.
Because it was a stack, figuring out whether Epitalon was doing most of the work, or whether the mix was responsible, wasn’t straightforward. Once the Epitalon was done, I stayed on DSIP + Selank/Semax, and for a while everything remained fairly steady.
Then, around 1–2 weeks ago, my sleep began slipping back toward how it was before. More waking at night, less deep sleep, and so on.
4 nights ago, I began another Epitalon round, and the past 2 nights have already gotten better. It’s not as good as that first cycle, but the trend is clearly moving back that way.
From most of what I’ve seen, the suggestion is to cycle Epitalon 2 times per year, but I’ve also seen people talk about using it more often (such as the first 10 days of every monthly.... monthly protocols).
So I’m asking..... Has anybody here taken Epitalon more often than 2x/year, particularly to help with sleep?