Native Zebra
Explorer
Hi all,
I'm posting to see if other members can share their experiences with shipments coming from China into the US, since I'm dealing with a tricky order right now and want to know whether these problems are widespread.
Context: More than 1 month back, I bought from a supplier in China. When the first package showed up, it was short—under 50% of what I ordered arrived, and nobody told me ahead of time. The missing products have since been sent again by the supplier, but getting clear answers from them has been difficult.
Where things stand for me:
Why I'm asking:
Thanks for any input.
The Boogyman
I'm posting to see if other members can share their experiences with shipments coming from China into the US, since I'm dealing with a tricky order right now and want to know whether these problems are widespread.
Context: More than 1 month back, I bought from a supplier in China. When the first package showed up, it was short—under 50% of what I ordered arrived, and nobody told me ahead of time. The missing products have since been sent again by the supplier, but getting clear answers from them has been difficult.
Where things stand for me:
- On the 24th I was told the items had shipped, yet tracking numbers weren't included at first
- I had to ask for the tracking numbers in a separate request
- Tracking still shows nothing happening inside the U.S.; until it reaches the states, I can't tell where the package is
- Because the first delivery was incomplete, I've asked them to confirm exactly which items were sent this time
- My last few messages asking the sales rep to confirm what was actually shipped have gone unanswered
Why I'm asking:
- Timing concerns: Has anyone gotten packages that departed China after Chinese New Year? If yes, how many days did it take to arrive?
- Tracking transparency: Do others also see missing tracking updates in the stretch between China and the U.S.?
- Recent losses: Lately, has anyone had a package confiscated, halted, or go missing during transit?
- General timeline: After CNY, what delivery window from China to the US have you found realistic?
Thanks for any input.
The Boogyman