By nature I'm an extremely anxious and sensitive individual, and on top of that I have pronounced autism. When stress and frustration build up, my automatic reaction is to consume everything in sight.
Over time I've taught myself to manage those impulses and found other outlets to release tension, yet food remains my go-to quick fix for stress recovery. The heavier the stress, the stronger my urge to eat becomes.
My history includes being severely obese as a child and teenager. These days I'm a muscular, healthy 19-year-old guy, but even one rough day can trigger an enormous binge while I'm attempting to cut.
I've used reta just once and never exceeded 3mg weekly, since I react quite well in every area aside from hunger. My general appetite and food noise dropped somewhat, but each binge episode hit nearly as hard as it did before.
What I want to know is: ought I to test a larger dose that might be capable of curbing the appetite behind my occasional binges, or should I look into something different (selank and/or DSIP come to mind) to address my stress and frustration problem?
Over time I've taught myself to manage those impulses and found other outlets to release tension, yet food remains my go-to quick fix for stress recovery. The heavier the stress, the stronger my urge to eat becomes.
My history includes being severely obese as a child and teenager. These days I'm a muscular, healthy 19-year-old guy, but even one rough day can trigger an enormous binge while I'm attempting to cut.
I've used reta just once and never exceeded 3mg weekly, since I react quite well in every area aside from hunger. My general appetite and food noise dropped somewhat, but each binge episode hit nearly as hard as it did before.
What I want to know is: ought I to test a larger dose that might be capable of curbing the appetite behind my occasional binges, or should I look into something different (selank and/or DSIP come to mind) to address my stress and frustration problem?