FatPanda
Explorer
My lab rat is currently getting 7.5 tirz and 4 reta pinned. (NAD+, Mots-c or KLOW80 cycles are also in the mix). The first TESA pin for my rat happened last night.
Over the past week my weight loss has stalled and the scale crept up a bit. On its own that isn't definitive, but before this I had been dropping roughly 1-2 pounds weekly for several months straight.
What worries me most is a clear increase in hunger — way hungrier than before — and my heart rate isn't elevated anymore.
I've only used reta and Tirz for around 5 months total.
It feels like I'm already at a high dose, so I'm trying to figure out what could cause sudden result changes from the same vial. My cycle is still 2 weeks away, so that's not it.
Over the past week my weight loss has stalled and the scale crept up a bit. On its own that isn't definitive, but before this I had been dropping roughly 1-2 pounds weekly for several months straight.
What worries me most is a clear increase in hunger — way hungrier than before — and my heart rate isn't elevated anymore.
I've only used reta and Tirz for around 5 months total.
It feels like I'm already at a high dose, so I'm trying to figure out what could cause sudden result changes from the same vial. My cycle is still 2 weeks away, so that's not it.