camzgon said:
Hello beutiful said:
Hi, I'm based in England and I'm trying to learn everything I can before starting my Reta journey. Crypto is just something I can't wrap my head around — must be my age. I've read that accounts can get shut down. Any advice on what someone new should be looking into? Thanks in advance.
Somewhere around here there's a really long thread that walks you through everything.. give me a sec to dig it up
Paranoid crypto tips and random opsec thoughts
It's become obvious in a way that honestly stings that plenty of newcomers on this site are in way over their heads and don't have the first clue about opsec. That's why I'm putting together this unhinged write-up. I was present during the SR1.0 RCs days (my handle isn't a joke) so the fact that I'm still walking free ought to prove I've got a handle on this stuff...
View attachment 12468
GLP1Chat.com