mrmors said:
I'm writing from a UK angle here, so I've got no clue how things work in the US or elsewhere. Over the past 2 months or so, whenever something caught my interest, I've ended up rolling the dice and ordering from 'random' UK peptide sites that sell single vials. I've found them a few different ways: a) a site I bought SARMS from years back stocks them and provides COA's, but the prices are high and the range is incomplete b) somebody fairly clued-up on here dropped a casual hint about one without naming the person or site outright, so I pieced 2+2 together and hunted a couple down. Or c) I dug through UK-based reddits and looked at what gym bros or broccolli heads were recommending to each other. It's playing with fire and I'm not comfortable with it, but there isn't much alternative.
Over the last couple of months I've wanted to trial allsorts — I've had Reta, Tirz, Mots, CJC+Ipa, and right now Tesa, Semax, Selank and Klow are sitting ready. All of it had to come from single vial sellers, and half of it arrived with no COA (yes, I know that makes me an idiot and I'm gambling). The thing is, I don't want to order a kit form China, wait a month for delivery, discover I don't get on with it or that it does nothing at all, and then be stuck with 9.x vials of the stuff.
So how do you guys handle this? Do you test with single vials, or does everyone just buy kits even when it's only a test?
I've been reading a few threads on here about group buys, but I don't reckon that's a go-er — I wouldn't even know where to begin, and from what I gather the process could drag on even longer.
It sort of feels like my current approach is to buy 1x vial of whatever I want to try from one of the UK online single vial sellers for a fortune, for pretty much the cost of a kit from China (it seems like across the board here they are 10x'ing their money by charging for a single vial what a kit costs, seems they price fix near enough across every site I can find), if I like it, then I have to add it to a mental shopping cart for when I do another bulk purchase from China as it doesn't make sense to pay $50 shipping for example for a $90 kit.