Trying a new compound without committing to a full kit — how do you do it?

A dumb follow-up question from me... When a kit is produced as a single batch, does that mean testing just 1 vial tells you about all the other vials? And is the point of group tests simply to divide the expense of 1 test across several members?

My tirz has been compounded, but the FDA crackdowns have me worried, so I've started checking out grey. At the same time, all the recent endotoxin/sterility drama has made me anxious.
 
littledragon25 said:

I'll put up a request in a UK BST Telegram group for X Y Z, and more often than not somebody will sell me just 1 vial.
For those in the U.S., where can the BST groups be located? Like the original poster, I'm running into the same problems
 
mrmors said:

littledragon25 said:

I'll put up a request in a UK BST Telegram group for X Y Z, and more often than not somebody will sell me just 1 vial.

Appreciate it, littledragon — that sounds like the direction I want to head as well. I heard about a TG group for the UK that includes a UK-specific area.
Could you send me an invite?

I tried asking about singles, but they told me kits only
 
giantpotatoperson said:

A dumb follow-up question from me... When a kit is produced as a single batch, does that mean testing just 1 vial tells you about all the other vials? And is the point of group tests simply to divide the expense of 1 test across several members?

My tirz has been compounded, but the FDA crackdowns have me worried, so I've started checking out grey. At the same time, all the recent endotoxin/sterility drama has made me anxious.
That's not a silly thing to ask. You've got the right idea.
 
Ryanking11 said:

mrmors said:

littledragon25 said:

I'll put up a request in a UK BST Telegram group for X Y Z, and more often than not somebody will sell me just 1 vial.

Appreciate it, littledragon — that sounds like the direction I want to head as well. I heard about a TG group for the UK that includes a UK-specific area.
Could you send me an invite?

I tried asking about singles, but they told me kits only
There are 9 epitalon vials in my freezer right now. Before long, someone I know will want to know whether I've used it, and that means a beer coming my way. So there's an upside to simply having the kit on hand.
 
Gt3294a said:

Ryanking11 said:

mrmors said:

littledragon25 said:

I'll put up a request in a UK BST Telegram group for X Y Z, and more often than not somebody will sell me just 1 vial.

Appreciate it, littledragon — that sounds like the direction I want to head as well. I heard about a TG group for the UK that includes a UK-specific area.
Could you send me an invite?

I tried asking about singles, but they told me kits only
There are 9 epitalon vials in my freezer right now. Before long, someone I know will want to know whether I've used it, and that means a beer coming my way. So there's an upside to simply having the kit on hand.
Among the people I know who use Peps, there are just 2. The 3 of us have exchanged, bartered, purchased, and vended among ourselves to support one another, yet our routines are more or less identical in what we use.
 
Ryanking11 said:

mrmors said:

littledragon25 said:

I'll put up a request in a UK BST Telegram group for X Y Z, and more often than not somebody will sell me just 1 vial.

Appreciate it, littledragon — that sounds like the direction I want to head as well. I heard about a TG group for the UK that includes a UK-specific area.
Could you send me an invite?

I tried asking about singles, but they told me kits only

Ryan, I'm not part of that group either. What I was getting at is that I heard someone mention TG groups that have a UK section for BST. Right now I've built up a supply of pretty much everything I'd considered testing, so if a new option appears I'll hunt down those TG groups on my own.
 
littledragon25 said:

I'll put up a request in a UK BST Telegram group for X Y Z, and more often than not somebody will sell me just 1 vial.
Could you please assist me in getting an invite? Thank you!
 
littledragon25 said:

I'll put up a request in a UK BST Telegram group for X Y Z, and more often than not somebody will sell me just 1 vial.
I'm a woman close to 50, in perimenopause, and honestly all this researching and messing around feels like a lot of effort to me! For a few weeks now I've been injecting reta, using what a neighbour had on hand, but her pen came already mixed and I'd rather handle it myself. What I'd really like is a kind buddy who could field an older woman's questions. Would a telegram group, the kind you brought up, be the right spot for that?
 
To be honest, buying 1 vial from a seller who offers single vials online costs roughly the same as getting a kit from Chn.
 
toologic said:

To be honest, buying 1 vial from a seller who offers single vials online costs roughly the same as getting a kit from Chn.
That's precisely what I was thinking. If we're talking about GLPs, then simply get a kit—perhaps 2, just to be cautious. After that, throw in some NAD+, KLOW, and epitalon.

And next thing you know, free shipping was on the table ✈️
 
Within the grey Telegram groups, you can find a number of sellers who break kits apart and offer individual vials at a modest markup—much lower than what the polished single-vial storefronts charge. Expect to pay roughly 12 to 18 dollars for each vial, plus 8 dollars for shipping.
 
toologic said:

To be honest, buying 1 vial from a seller who offers single vials online costs roughly the same as getting a kit from Chn.
That's definitely possible. Still, a lone vial has a good chance of being 3p tested, whereas the CN kit... perhaps not. Since most suppliers don't give batch codes, it's hard to confirm whether a CoA they show actually matches what they're selling.
 
londoner said:

littledragon25 said:

I'll put up a request in a UK BST Telegram group for X Y Z, and more often than not somebody will sell me just 1 vial.
I'm a woman close to 50, in perimenopause, and honestly all this researching and messing around feels like a lot of effort to me! For a few weeks now I've been injecting reta, using what a neighbour had on hand, but her pen came already mixed and I'd rather handle it myself. What I'd really like is a kind buddy who could field an older woman's questions. Would a telegram group, the kind you brought up, be the right spot for that?
Yeah, that's definitely possible. For anyone just getting into grey, Stairway to Grey is a solid resource. I'll send you a DM.
 
I started by picking up individual vials from those sites you'd describe as random single-vial vendors, and once I found something I liked, I moved on to kits. That approach partly came from being new and not wanting to deal with the hassle of ordering from China, using crypto, and so on... These days I'm more inclined to just buy a full kit even for something untested, simply because single-vial pricing is outrageous.

Besides, the COAs on these single-vial sites are often dubious—like documents on their own letterhead that they've signed themselves. wtf.
 
I kicked things off by picking up just 1 vial at a time to test the waters. Fast forward a few months, though, and whenever I'm curious about something new—and it just so happens that same thing is in stock at a US warehouse—I end up grabbing a full kit 🤷

That said, I still keep an eye on the single-vial vendors...you know, just in case 😂
 
littledragon25 said:

I'll put up a request in a UK BST Telegram group for X Y Z, and more often than not somebody will sell me just 1 vial.
If you were looking to buy, that looks like a sensible route to a single vial. My only concern would be whether what you receive matches what you paid for. Still, risk is something we all accept.
 
toologic said:

To be honest, buying 1 vial from a seller who offers single vials online costs roughly the same as getting a kit from Chn.
That hasn't been my experience in the slightest. Looking at most online vendors, a single vial tends to run roughly 1/5 to 1/2 of what a kit costs from chinese sources. Sure, that's a rip off, no argument there. But once shipping gets factored in, and given that all you're after is a trial run of something, picking up 1 vial from somewhere is far more logical.
 
Back
Top