Traveling with peptides

I brought this along on a trip: Cylinder

Inside it I had vials that were already reconstituted, plus a good number of syringes, and TSA let me through without any trouble.

A while later, since I was running 7 pens at that point, I switched to this: Bag

Departing, they asked to inspect the freezer bags and that went smoothly. Coming back through a larger airport, they paid it no attention at all, and I take it out of my carry on when I go through TSA.
 
I have had no problems either — I bring my TRT along in preloaded syringes, and it has never caused trouble in a carry-on or in checked luggage.
 
Peotidethrowaway said:

kittymeow said:

thorien said:

How do customs and similar checks work? Is it fine to bring peptides such as reta while traveling if there is no prescription?
This has been on my mind as well, but based on what I've come across, simply stating it's medication appears to result in no further questions? So I'm still uncertain at this point
Peptides have accompanied me on trips to Japan, New Zealand, Ireland, the uk Belgium Italy and Greece, and my checked bags were never once questioned. Stick it all in a travel insulin container and nobody will wonder, they don’t want any part of the needles.
Are you using a pen, or do you use standard syringes? I've got a trip to Japan coming up and I'm wondering about that. Since I inject several times each week and I've already stocked enough syringes to last me forever, switching my routine isn't something I'd do unless there's no other option.
 
Brandon556 said:

It’ll be no problem. Nobody at TSA or anywhere else is going to give your peptides a second look. I picked up a little insulin case on Amazon—the kind with cold packs built into the sides. Nearly every hotel room comes with a mini fridge, and if yours doesn’t, they’ll bring one at no cost when it’s for medication. Another option: stick it in a bucket of ice or a Yeti-style insulated cup. Honestly, leaving it unrefrigerated would probably be totally fine too.
Appreciate the input about TSA. I'm heading out for 14 days and was uncertain whether peptides or insulin syringes would cause any issues with security.
 
Pocket said:

When you travel, do you keep them in your carry-on or put them in checked bags?
By this point I’ve gone through it multiple times each way. What I’ve landed on is that the small carry pouch (no ice pack inside—just BAC water, a handful of vials, test, and needles) tends not to trigger anything on the x-ray through the scanner. I also stick a bandaid on each side of that pouch. Nothing has ever come of it for me, but based on what I’ve been told, that signals needles inside (or something along those lines) and TSA usually won’t bother opening or asking, since they’d rather not deal with it.
 
kittymeow said:

Hi Guys!!

Does anyone here have experience flying with peptides, more specifically to Hawaii? My trip is in 2 weeks, and I'd like to bring my Reta and KLOW. I can schedule things so that un-constituted vials go in those cooling cases on the way there, but for the trip back it would need to remain cold for at least 8 hours. Has anyone managed to travel with them, and if so, which case did you use? Any comments or suggestions would be great🙂
I want to throw in another data point here. This summer I've been on the road quite a bit, and if you stick a bandaid onto your small pouch holding the needles and vials, the TSA will move past it fast. On my most recent trip I accidentally packed a lotion bottle larger than 4 ounces in my checked bag. The agent dug around searching for it endlessly, yet the moment he spotted the bandaid on my kit, he never went near it. What I've gone through lines up with all the accounts I've come across on here.
 
Back
Top