Train Station Location?

PepPimp

Explorer
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
I'm attempting to board the group testing train on this platform. I already sent Littledragon a direct message, but haven't heard back. I just dropped a small fortune on testing. I'm only trying to find ways to cut down the expense.
 
PepPimp said:

I'm attempting to board the group testing train on this platform. I already sent Littledragon a direct message, but haven't heard back. I just dropped a small fortune on testing. I'm only trying to find ways to cut down the expense.
Head over to STG on TG.
 
BNLFL said:

PepPimp said:

I'm attempting to board the group testing train on this platform. I already sent Littledragon a direct message, but haven't heard back. I just dropped a small fortune on testing. I'm only trying to find ways to cut down the expense.
Head over to STG on TG.
I gave that a shot as well, but it didn't work.
 
BNLFL said:

PepPimp said:

I'm attempting to board the group testing train on this platform. I already sent Littledragon a direct message, but haven't heard back. I just dropped a small fortune on testing. I'm only trying to find ways to cut down the expense.
Head over to STG on TG.
Even so, I’m not giving up on the hunt. Yours isn’t the only voice pointing me in that direction. One way or another, I’ll track one down. I appreciate you weighing in!
 
Begin here. STG is also accessible without using TG. A link to TG can be found there. I might be able to get you an invite to join directly. Have you signed up for Telegram?
 
BNLFL said:

Begin here. STG is also accessible without using TG. A link to TG can be found there. I might be able to get you an invite to join directly. Have you signed up for Telegram?
Yep, I actually ended up joining the Flying purple Pep Guild. There are plenty of requests on there for group testing. I suppose I'll take a look. Thanks BNLFL!! I'll fill you in on how it goes.
 
That group is one I'm part of. Along with them, STG has just shared the only test results I have for the newest BFF R30.
 
Back
Top