I'm attempting to board the group testing train on this platform. I already sent Littledragon a direct message, but haven't heard back. I just dropped a small fortune on testing. I'm only trying to find ways to cut down the expense.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Head over to STG on TG.PepPimp said:
I'm attempting to board the group testing train on this platform. I already sent Littledragon a direct message, but haven't heard back. I just dropped a small fortune on testing. I'm only trying to find ways to cut down the expense.
I gave that a shot as well, but it didn't work.BNLFL said:
Head over to STG on TG.PepPimp said:
I'm attempting to board the group testing train on this platform. I already sent Littledragon a direct message, but haven't heard back. I just dropped a small fortune on testing. I'm only trying to find ways to cut down the expense.
Even so, I’m not giving up on the hunt. Yours isn’t the only voice pointing me in that direction. One way or another, I’ll track one down. I appreciate you weighing in!BNLFL said:
Head over to STG on TG.PepPimp said:
I'm attempting to board the group testing train on this platform. I already sent Littledragon a direct message, but haven't heard back. I just dropped a small fortune on testing. I'm only trying to find ways to cut down the expense.
Yep, I actually ended up joining the Flying purple Pep Guild. There are plenty of requests on there for group testing. I suppose I'll take a look. Thanks BNLFL!! I'll fill you in on how it goes.BNLFL said:
Begin here. STG is also accessible without using TG. A link to TG can be found there. I might be able to get you an invite to join directly. Have you signed up for Telegram?