Topical GHK cu mixing advice

Fingermouse

Explorer
Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Hi, I have a 50mg vial of GHK cu that I plan to apply topically. Is it okay to combine it with 30ml of hylauronic acid?
 
AlexSilver said:

True, however using 1 gram of GHK-CU topically would be more effective and cheaper.
For facial use, around 1% is typical; for the body, roughly 3% by weight is common (for example, 1g in 57g, which equals 2oz, comes out to 1.7%). A reasonable price for topical GHK-Cu is $10 per gram, while 10x100mg vials run about $60 per gram.

Keep in mind that even if you store it sealed, dark, and in the fridge, you can still expect to lose 15-30% within 1 to 2 months. Airless pump dispensers from Amazon are worth considering, since they will likely help reduce how quickly it breaks down.
 
joseblo said:

AlexSilver said:

True, however using 1 gram of GHK-CU topically would be more effective and cheaper.
For facial use, around 1% is typical; for the body, roughly 3% by weight is common (for example, 1g in 57g, which equals 2oz, comes out to 1.7%). A reasonable price for topical GHK-Cu is $10 per gram, while 10x100mg vials run about $60 per gram.

Keep in mind that even if you store it sealed, dark, and in the fridge, you can still expect to lose 15-30% within 1 to 2 months. Airless pump dispensers from Amazon are worth considering, since they will likely help reduce how quickly it breaks down.
Here's my approach. Some time ago I came across "raw GHK-Cu" at a very good price. I mix it into a hyaluronic acid serum that my friend's wife likes best. She's a big fan of the result.
 
Fingermouse said:

Hi, I have a 50mg vial of GHK cu that I plan to apply topically. Is it okay to combine it with 30ml of hylauronic acid?
Raw GHK-Cu blue powder is what you want. A 3% strength comes from dissolving 1g into 30ml of HA, and some people might find that too potent. If you use 500mg instead, you end up with roughly a 1.5% solution.
 
Unless you're just experimenting for fun, there's no point spending your cash or effort on this. GHK-CU creams and serums are available all over the place at very low prices. Etsy, Amazon....
 
sfkid said:

Unless you're just experimenting for fun, there's no point spending your cash or effort on this. GHK-CU creams and serums are available all over the place at very low prices. Etsy, Amazon....
Opinions vary a lot. A number of people point out that the concentration tends to be quite small, and the shade of the product frequently gives that away.

A better route is to get a quality serum or cream and then blend in raw GHK-Cu on your own. Decent creams cost roughly $20, whereas certain Amazon offerings containing GHK-Cu go for as little as $5.
 
For a serum, 2% seems like a solid ratio to me.

"The Ordinary" sells an excellent GHK-CU plus multi-peptide serum at a really low cost.

That said, it still costs more than getting raw GHK-CU in pound or kilo quantities.

In the end, I think it's a trade-off with convenience.
 
MFGamesta said:

joseblo said:

AlexSilver said:

True, however using 1 gram of GHK-CU topically would be more effective and cheaper.
For facial use, around 1% is typical; for the body, roughly 3% by weight is common (for example, 1g in 57g, which equals 2oz, comes out to 1.7%). A reasonable price for topical GHK-Cu is $10 per gram, while 10x100mg vials run about $60 per gram.

Keep in mind that even if you store it sealed, dark, and in the fridge, you can still expect to lose 15-30% within 1 to 2 months. Airless pump dispensers from Amazon are worth considering, since they will likely help reduce how quickly it breaks down.
Here's my approach. Some time ago I came across "raw GHK-Cu" at a very good price. I mix it into a hyaluronic acid serum that my friend's wife likes best. She's a big fan of the result.
I'd like to prepare several 15mL airless pump bottles of a ghk-cu and hyaluronic acid serum. What would be the ideal ratio, and what's the right way to measure everything out? I'm happy to purchase any supplies required 🙂 thanks
 
I began with a smaller amount, but these days I go with 1gm/30mL. It has been part of my routine for a year now. I haven't really seen any major changes.
 
derekd419 said:

MFGamesta said:

joseblo said:

AlexSilver said:

True, however using 1 gram of GHK-CU topically would be more effective and cheaper.
For facial use, around 1% is typical; for the body, roughly 3% by weight is common (for example, 1g in 57g, which equals 2oz, comes out to 1.7%). A reasonable price for topical GHK-Cu is $10 per gram, while 10x100mg vials run about $60 per gram.

Keep in mind that even if you store it sealed, dark, and in the fridge, you can still expect to lose 15-30% within 1 to 2 months. Airless pump dispensers from Amazon are worth considering, since they will likely help reduce how quickly it breaks down.
Here's my approach. Some time ago I came across "raw GHK-Cu" at a very good price. I mix it into a hyaluronic acid serum that my friend's wife likes best. She's a big fan of the result.
I'd like to prepare several 15mL airless pump bottles of a ghk-cu and hyaluronic acid serum. What would be the ideal ratio, and what's the right way to measure everything out? I'm happy to purchase any supplies required 🙂 thanks
I opted for a hyaluronic acid serum containing 2% GHK-Cu. In practice, that means 200mg per 10ml of serum.
 
MFGamesta said:

derekd419 said:

MFGamesta said:

joseblo said:

AlexSilver said:

True, however using 1 gram of GHK-CU topically would be more effective and cheaper.
For facial use, around 1% is typical; for the body, roughly 3% by weight is common (for example, 1g in 57g, which equals 2oz, comes out to 1.7%). A reasonable price for topical GHK-Cu is $10 per gram, while 10x100mg vials run about $60 per gram.

Keep in mind that even if you store it sealed, dark, and in the fridge, you can still expect to lose 15-30% within 1 to 2 months. Airless pump dispensers from Amazon are worth considering, since they will likely help reduce how quickly it breaks down.
Here's my approach. Some time ago I came across "raw GHK-Cu" at a very good price. I mix it into a hyaluronic acid serum that my friend's wife likes best. She's a big fan of the result.
I'd like to prepare several 15mL airless pump bottles of a ghk-cu and hyaluronic acid serum. What would be the ideal ratio, and what's the right way to measure everything out? I'm happy to purchase any supplies required 🙂 thanks
I opted for a hyaluronic acid serum containing 2% GHK-Cu. In practice, that means 200mg per 10ml of serum.
grateful for the reply, thank you!
 
Back
Top