Fingermouse
Explorer
Hi, I have a 50mg vial of GHK cu that I plan to apply topically. Is it okay to combine it with 30ml of hylauronic acid?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For facial use, around 1% is typical; for the body, roughly 3% by weight is common (for example, 1g in 57g, which equals 2oz, comes out to 1.7%). A reasonable price for topical GHK-Cu is $10 per gram, while 10x100mg vials run about $60 per gram.AlexSilver said:
True, however using 1 gram of GHK-CU topically would be more effective and cheaper.
Here's my approach. Some time ago I came across "raw GHK-Cu" at a very good price. I mix it into a hyaluronic acid serum that my friend's wife likes best. She's a big fan of the result.joseblo said:
For facial use, around 1% is typical; for the body, roughly 3% by weight is common (for example, 1g in 57g, which equals 2oz, comes out to 1.7%). A reasonable price for topical GHK-Cu is $10 per gram, while 10x100mg vials run about $60 per gram.AlexSilver said:
True, however using 1 gram of GHK-CU topically would be more effective and cheaper.
Keep in mind that even if you store it sealed, dark, and in the fridge, you can still expect to lose 15-30% within 1 to 2 months. Airless pump dispensers from Amazon are worth considering, since they will likely help reduce how quickly it breaks down.
Raw GHK-Cu blue powder is what you want. A 3% strength comes from dissolving 1g into 30ml of HA, and some people might find that too potent. If you use 500mg instead, you end up with roughly a 1.5% solution.Fingermouse said:
Hi, I have a 50mg vial of GHK cu that I plan to apply topically. Is it okay to combine it with 30ml of hylauronic acid?
Opinions vary a lot. A number of people point out that the concentration tends to be quite small, and the shade of the product frequently gives that away.sfkid said:
Unless you're just experimenting for fun, there's no point spending your cash or effort on this. GHK-CU creams and serums are available all over the place at very low prices. Etsy, Amazon....
I'd like to prepare several 15mL airless pump bottles of a ghk-cu and hyaluronic acid serum. What would be the ideal ratio, and what's the right way to measure everything out? I'm happy to purchase any supplies requiredMFGamesta said:
Here's my approach. Some time ago I came across "raw GHK-Cu" at a very good price. I mix it into a hyaluronic acid serum that my friend's wife likes best. She's a big fan of the result.joseblo said:
For facial use, around 1% is typical; for the body, roughly 3% by weight is common (for example, 1g in 57g, which equals 2oz, comes out to 1.7%). A reasonable price for topical GHK-Cu is $10 per gram, while 10x100mg vials run about $60 per gram.AlexSilver said:
True, however using 1 gram of GHK-CU topically would be more effective and cheaper.
Keep in mind that even if you store it sealed, dark, and in the fridge, you can still expect to lose 15-30% within 1 to 2 months. Airless pump dispensers from Amazon are worth considering, since they will likely help reduce how quickly it breaks down.
I opted for a hyaluronic acid serum containing 2% GHK-Cu. In practice, that means 200mg per 10ml of serum.derekd419 said:
I'd like to prepare several 15mL airless pump bottles of a ghk-cu and hyaluronic acid serum. What would be the ideal ratio, and what's the right way to measure everything out? I'm happy to purchase any supplies requiredMFGamesta said:
Here's my approach. Some time ago I came across "raw GHK-Cu" at a very good price. I mix it into a hyaluronic acid serum that my friend's wife likes best. She's a big fan of the result.joseblo said:
For facial use, around 1% is typical; for the body, roughly 3% by weight is common (for example, 1g in 57g, which equals 2oz, comes out to 1.7%). A reasonable price for topical GHK-Cu is $10 per gram, while 10x100mg vials run about $60 per gram.AlexSilver said:
True, however using 1 gram of GHK-CU topically would be more effective and cheaper.
Keep in mind that even if you store it sealed, dark, and in the fridge, you can still expect to lose 15-30% within 1 to 2 months. Airless pump dispensers from Amazon are worth considering, since they will likely help reduce how quickly it breaks down.thanks
grateful for the reply, thank you!MFGamesta said:
I opted for a hyaluronic acid serum containing 2% GHK-Cu. In practice, that means 200mg per 10ml of serum.derekd419 said:
I'd like to prepare several 15mL airless pump bottles of a ghk-cu and hyaluronic acid serum. What would be the ideal ratio, and what's the right way to measure everything out? I'm happy to purchase any supplies requiredMFGamesta said:
Here's my approach. Some time ago I came across "raw GHK-Cu" at a very good price. I mix it into a hyaluronic acid serum that my friend's wife likes best. She's a big fan of the result.joseblo said:
For facial use, around 1% is typical; for the body, roughly 3% by weight is common (for example, 1g in 57g, which equals 2oz, comes out to 1.7%). A reasonable price for topical GHK-Cu is $10 per gram, while 10x100mg vials run about $60 per gram.AlexSilver said:
True, however using 1 gram of GHK-CU topically would be more effective and cheaper.
Keep in mind that even if you store it sealed, dark, and in the fridge, you can still expect to lose 15-30% within 1 to 2 months. Airless pump dispensers from Amazon are worth considering, since they will likely help reduce how quickly it breaks down.thanks