Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wish lemonade appealed to me. My usual drink is a shake: 2 cups of Darigold Fit milk, 2 scoops of unflavored protein, plus 2 high-protein Carnation Instant Breakfast packets.TeresaHip said:
These work great for me! Hawaiian punch is available too, though it never seems to stay in stock. I just mixed in a bit of water since I prefer a milder flavor.
One thing to keep in mind: if you don't reach for a whisk or a handheld blender, the protein is going to clump up once it hits hot liquid.randompersonrandom said:
I've started adding a scoop of plain whey protein into my coffee. I still use creamer and sweetener too, rather than swapping them out. The taste change isn't strong enough to bother me.
Shakes are completely off the table for me! After all these years, I'm just done with them.Habibibi said:
Sweet protein is a no-go for me too, and on a GLP1 it's even more off the table. Looks like unflavored is what I'm stuck with.
Some unflavored ones I've sampled still come through with a taste!Habibibi said:
Sweet protein is a no-go for me too, and on a GLP1 it's even more off the table. Looks like unflavored is what I'm stuck with.
Ah, so there’s no flavor added — that doesn’t mean it has no taste. I really wish it had none.TeresaHip said:
Some unflavored ones I've sampled still come through with a taste!Habibibi said:
Sweet protein is a no-go for me too, and on a GLP1 it's even more off the table. Looks like unflavored is what I'm stuck with.
Appreciate the warning. In my area, the Koolaid tropical punch flavored ones are available. When I do my next grocery run, I plan to give them a try.TeresaHip said:
These work great for me! Hawaiian punch is available too, though it never seems to stay in stock. I just mixed in a bit of water since I prefer a milder flavor.
That sounds like a solid plan. I might give it a shot.randompersonrandom said:
I've started adding a scoop of plain whey protein into my coffee. I still use creamer and sweetener too, rather than swapping them out. The taste change isn't strong enough to bother me.
I can't say for certain, and the bottle's already in the trash. My guess is $8 for 4. There's also a powder version that could cost less.r9rmgddn said:
How many calories does that have, and what was the cost? I’ve had trouble reaching my protein targets and I’m worried about losing lean mass.
update: 15g in each cup is overdoing it. Right now I've got my morning coffee in front of me and it's like I'm biting into a burger too. Gonna drop it to 10 and check how that goes. Since I go through so much coffee all day, even at 7g it would still stack up to a decent boost.Mr. Blonde said:
That sounds like a solid plan. I might give it a shot.randompersonrandom said:
I've started adding a scoop of plain whey protein into my coffee. I still use creamer and sweetener too, rather than swapping them out. The taste change isn't strong enough to bother me.