Tirzeptide and Hair Shedding?

Seems like your diet is well-rounded. That said, depending on what you're aiming for, 100g of protein per day may not be enough—you might need to bump it up. From what I understand, the guidance for adults over 50 is 1.6+/kg. Could you add beans or another protein-rich vegetable alongside your primary protein source?

When it comes to women, adding oral or topical minoxidil to ward off hair loss while losing weight is a fairly common step. Even so, minoxidil or finasteride can help men too. Since you brought up blood pressure control problems, it's clear you'd need to talk it over with your provider before starting any of these.
 
Before I ever began tirz, my hair was already thin and getting thinner. When I looked into the dread shed that so many people go through, it frightened me badly. Because of that, I began taking oral minoxidil prior to my first Tirz dose. Losing any more hair simply isn't an option for me. The oral minoxidil stopped the shedding from happening. My plan is to stay on it indefinitely, hoping that some growth and volume will come back.
 
As many have pointed out, your nutrition—specifically not getting enough nutrients—is probably the culprit. In my own case, low iron has been a major contributor to shedding. If you haven't had bloodwork yet, I'd strongly suggest doing so to check for any deficiency. Getting an iron infusion can be a game-changer, benefiting not only your hair but your overall energy too. That said, don't stop the minoxidil either.
 
Of course, you ought to research the potential dangers. That said, when weight comes off quickly and hair thins as a result, I've seen it come back after using minoxidil alongside finasteride. I know finasteride draws some debate, yet it caused me no adverse reactions at all, and as far as getting my hair to grow back, it was likely the single most effective thing I tried.
 
Not sure whether this applies to your situation, but it's useful to be aware that minoxidil applied topically can be poisonous to cats and dogs
 
NagChamp said:

Not sure whether this applies to your situation, but it's useful to be aware that minoxidil applied topically can be poisonous to cats and dogs
Wow, that's news to me—thanks for the heads-up. We've got plenty of dogs around here.
 
Back
Top