Is anyone else losing hair while on Tirzeptide? I'm a 60-year-old guy with a full head of hair. I began seeing a fair amount of hair on the shower screen.
After some reading, I came across info saying it isn't a Tirz side effect, but rather the result of a poor diet that Tirz can lead to. My diet, though, is quite good — I aim for 90+ grams of protein daily, plus plenty of vegetables. Fish, chicken, beef now and then, fresh greens (broccoli, snap peas, celery, mushrooms, salads).
The shedding was mostly noticed after coming home from deployment. At home my diet is far less restricted, and I've been taking in over 1,000 calories/day. While I was away I lost weight quite aggressively, maybe 800 cal/day and 40 lbs in 3 months.
I've been using GHK-Cu because of sagging skin on my neck (SQ and also cream applied after micro-needling). GHK-Cu is supposed to support hair growth, so it doesn't add up given what I'm seeing. The start of GHK-Cu lines up perfectly with when I first noticed the hair loss, but while away I had no shower screen to see hair collecting. So it may have been going on the whole time.
I don't really notice any thinning. But the shower drain screen doesn't lie!
Anyone dealing with something similar, or have any thoughts?
After some reading, I came across info saying it isn't a Tirz side effect, but rather the result of a poor diet that Tirz can lead to. My diet, though, is quite good — I aim for 90+ grams of protein daily, plus plenty of vegetables. Fish, chicken, beef now and then, fresh greens (broccoli, snap peas, celery, mushrooms, salads).
The shedding was mostly noticed after coming home from deployment. At home my diet is far less restricted, and I've been taking in over 1,000 calories/day. While I was away I lost weight quite aggressively, maybe 800 cal/day and 40 lbs in 3 months.
I've been using GHK-Cu because of sagging skin on my neck (SQ and also cream applied after micro-needling). GHK-Cu is supposed to support hair growth, so it doesn't add up given what I'm seeing. The start of GHK-Cu lines up perfectly with when I first noticed the hair loss, but while away I had no shower screen to see hair collecting. So it may have been going on the whole time.
I don't really notice any thinning. But the shower drain screen doesn't lie!
Anyone dealing with something similar, or have any thoughts?